Trip Sugestion’s

• kevinh1570
    New Richmond, Wi

Just looking for some advice on where to go fishing i think it’s just going to be me and a buddie would like to get into some walleye perch or crappies. I was thinking about renting a sleeper up on red lake and suggestions on where to stay would help. Mil lacs and lake o the woods is not out of the question either. Sleeper or just a cabin rental anyone have any good service at resorts? Thanks for the help in advance you guys always come thru for me

arklite881south

Lots of options Kevin. Johnny P on Lake of the Woods can show you a good time, and LOTW is also a option for you. I run my guide service here on Rainy Lake and surrounding fisheries. Permanent rentals or guided trips are available for Walleyes, Pike and Crappies. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I’ll be happy to help you out.

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

I heard there are a few small ones coming off Leech Honestly its on fire comparded to Winnie, Red, or Milax, I havent fished Rainy yet but Lotw is also kicking out some nice limits. That should narrow your search a bit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.