Vikes/Bears

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Think the Vikes will win tonight? I think it will be interesting to see how Brett does with a little weather factored into the situation…And we’re going to make a point to run the heck out of the ball…It should be a good one to watch.

That Saints loss was pretty sweet yesterday,,not from a playoff setting standpoint but to know that they’re human and are starting to look VERY beatable!

mgengberg1979

I think the Vikes are going to crush the Bears. We know the Saints are beatable after a terrible loss to tampa. I just have a feeling we’ve going to come out and punch the bears in the mouth.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Is 3 TDs for Peterson too much to ask for (FFL FTW)?????

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

At this point, I just hope they show up and are competitive.

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

i got rice peterson farve and vikes d and need 23 points for third i think 3 tds from ap would be nice GO VIKES!!!

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Good luck, I for one would love to see the bears win (being a pack fan) but if the vikes can run the ball they will win and if they have to rely on Favre (or he thinks they have to rely on him ) i will go with the bears, Favre doesn’t do well in the cold weather these last few years.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Quote:

i got rice peterson farve and vikes d and need 23 points for third i think 3 tds from ap would be nice GO VIKES!!!

Wow you must have purple blood to have that many vike’s on your FF roster, I have Rice and vikes kicker going tonight against a team that has Percy going and I have to make up 29.5 pts. Hope it happens and the bears win.

schlankki
    otsego, mn

i am also playing for third and led buy 1 i have rice and longwell left and the other guy has peterson and harvin makes for a good game. GO VIKINGS sidney rice hes at the 20 the 30 the 40 the 50 the 40 the 30 the 20 the 10 touchdown.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

I think the Vikes will win.
    I need Jared Allen to get me 20 points so that I can win my Super bowl in FF. That is ~3 sacks and another 4 tackles. Should be tough to get but at least I feel I have a little bit of a shot.

Go Vikes

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I’m sure this game affects a lot of FF outcomes!! I need AP to go off for 150 and 2 to double up my title game opponent! Ha, That’s right, I already won but would like to really put the down on him! Was is three leagues this year and won two of them

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

We were suppose to beat the Cards but they took us to the cleaners, I wouldn’t bet on this game with your money..:)

Al

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

We were suppose to beat the Cards but they took us to the cleaners, I wouldn’t bet on this game with your money..:)

Al

Right but the Cards have a QB and a couple WRs.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I got Rice and Forte. Yes, you can assume I am in the consolation ladder with Forte as my 3rd pick overall. I have a feeling he might run for -5 tonight.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Al

Right but the Cards have a QB and a couple WRs.

True…ok I’ll bet on the game with your money then..
    Minn 27 Bears 20..maybe

al

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

Quote:

Quote:

Wow you must have purple blood to have that many vike’s on your FF roster, I have Rice and vikes kicker going tonight against a team that has Percy going and I have to make up 29.5 pts. Hope it happens and the bears win.

it is purple!!! i also harvin but i don’t get points for return yards and he was out a few games so he is on the bench. i really screwed myself on my by week though, think i had maybe 20 points.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

I need 5 points from Rice tonight to win the IDO Fishing FFL.

kooty
    Keymaster

Quote:

Did you hear, he is out for tonights game.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Is 3 TDs for Peterson too much to ask for (FFL FTW)?????

I hope not… I need about 5 out of him…. and the Vikes Defense to goose egg the Bears… that or Gould to hit about 6 from 50 yards….

big G

perch_44

Quote:

Quote:

Did you hear, he is out for tonights game.

kooty
    Keymaster

Sorry.

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

Bears 38
    Vikes 12

I’m almost out of brandy and nog

perch_44

Quote:

Sorry.

you’re just jealous i’ll get a pile of crankbaits, and some mexican currency…

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I think the Vikes are going to crush the Bears. We know the Saints are beatable after a terrible loss to tampa. I just have a feeling we’ve going to come out and punch the bears in the mouth.

Didn’t notice this was your first post!

WELCOME Muskiematt!

bigpike

Wow, I just read the Vikings are 1-7 in Chicago the last 8 years…..hmmmmmmm

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

plus it’s december and cold.

perch_44

Quote:

plus it’s december and cold.

i’m not too worried, but, time will tell.

regardless of the outcome though – heck of a championship game SteveO.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

Bears 38
    Vikes 12

I’m almost out of brandy and nog

How much Nog did you start with I don’t know if the Bears can score more than double their average point total in one game against the Vikes? Even if it is cold out.

Sorry, but I think you’re going to need to get some more Nog

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

it is a tight one. i am not holding out too much hope. c,mon 18 points out of TE??! i really thought Brees would have a bigger game. good game none the less

perch_44

Quote:

c,mon 18 points out of TE??!

superior scouting…

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

If Jay Cutler has an average day, the Vikes will win in a landslide.

Maybe when the season is over, the Vikes can trade starting quarterbacks with the Packers. How about that cheeseheads?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.