Come in off the ledge

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

You Packer fans can come in off the ledge now. You beat a team rather handily yesterday. I won’t say Dallas put up must of a struggle but your defense did look better.

Could it be the Pack isn’t all that bad? Maybe it’s just Farve makes them look bad?

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I think they need some time and an oline.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Maybe it’s just Farve makes them look bad?

You mean the same Favre thats on the CURRENT injured list with a hip/groin injury.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Thats not a groin problem it a going problem.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

It was a treat to see a defense on the field this last week, but the offense is still not doing its job. Let’s see if they can continue to play at this level before coming to any long range conclusions…..

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

I either have to downgrade my opinion of Dallas or upgrade my opinion of Green Bay. I’ll vote for Green Bay. I think they have mostly a young team that needs time. They are going to have to do better on the O line or get their Qback beat to a pulp.

jjonsgaard
    Winona, MN

You mean the same Favre thats on the CURRENT injured list with a hip/groin injury.

No i think he means the same favre that threw for over 300 yards yesterday

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

I either have to downgrade my opinion of Dallas

That’s something that’s not possible for me.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

I either have to downgrade my opinion of Dallas

That’s something that’s not possible for me.

My opinion of them is as low as it can go as well. Maybe my opinion is more beacuse of Jerry though.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I’ve been laughing about this all day. Brought back memories of the pre season when fans had already bought their tickets to the Super Bowl. Don’t get too excited, remember last weeks game? And many at work said the same thing. “They are just a young team that needs time.” Yeah, youngest team 4 years in a row. And the guy that brings in players had the youngest team every year prior to arriving in Green Bay. Apparently seeing how a good free agency player can play, Charles Woodson, doesn’t register. Holding your breath waiting on this team to mature with TT at the helm will cause certain death, lol.

They might make 8-8 but again I’d not hold my breath. Sorry to be a downer, lol.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Riverratt, you also were bragging about how Cutler was the gold star the bears needed to be great, How is that working out for ya

He looks like the Favre we watched for many years I’m thinking all of Favre’s int record’s have a good chance to be broken, If he keeps this up

I’m not saying the Pack look great or anything, I thought they would look better then they have, and the Vik’s have a very good TEAM (all 22 starters) this season, will they make it deep into the playoff’s ? who knows, history tells us no, but this also could be the year because they do have the talent(again all 22 players) Man that was hard for me to say with green and gold blood.

All I am saying here is people come in here a bash another team when the team they support don’t look any better

My 2 favorite teams are the Packers and whoever is playing the Bears (or insert the Vikings)

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

The Vikes sure didn’t show me were are a deep playoff team last week. Rusty, lots of mistakes etc… Typical NFC north division game I guess. Thankfully we have a very weak remaining schedule.

Arizona – depends who shows up for them.
    Cincy – gonna be a great game, but at least it’s at home.
    Giants – at home, who knows by then. Hopefully Tjack is coming in by the second series because we are resting everyone else.

Sorry Bears fans, I’m considering you weak. However in typical divisional games, they will likely be close.

Garvi, please take another drink of that green kool-aid. I think that is the second time I’ve heard you compliment the vikes this year.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i have the Pack beating Baltimore and losing to Pittsburgh. That makes them 11-5 and a wild card. Once in the playoffs you never know. I hope they get another shot at the Vikes.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Quote:

Garvi, please take another drink of that green kool-aid. I think that is the second time I’ve heard you compliment the vikes this year.

I have been drinking it during the week but then on Sunday’s it just gets pissed right back out

Plus I’m trying to give credit where credit is due, am I happy about it? NOOOOOO. just trying to be real and maybe that will help to get the 3 stooges out of Greenbay.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

i have the Pack beating Baltimore and losing to Pittsburgh. That makes them 11-5 and a wild card.

Is this said with a straight face?? You’ve had too much of the green Kool-Aid!!!

ET

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Quote:

No i think he means the same favre that threw for over 300 yards yesterday

Against the Lions

VS the lions
    Favre game one 155yds 2 td’s score 27-13
    game two 344yds 1 td score 27-10

Rogers game one 358yds 2 td’s score 26-0
    game two Thanksgiving day

Pretty close I would say so far for supposed crappy/wrong move QB

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’ve been reading these (and making a few) football posts this year and the majority of Viking fans feel that Rodgers is a very good QB and that the Packers made the right move in shipping out Favre.

Nothing wrong with Rodgers, there is something wrong with your O-line however.

Oh, and Thanks to TT and McCarthy for shipping Favre out!

ET

PS, will you Packer fans learn how to spell the last name of your QB? It is Rodgers, with a D! Just like Favre has the V before the R. For the past 20 years you all haven’t been able to get your main guys name right!!!

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Quote:

I’ve been reading these (and making a few) football posts this year and the majority of Viking fans feel that Rodgers is a very good QB and that the Packers made the right move in shipping out Favre.

Nothing wrong with Rodgers, there is something wrong with your O-line however.

Oh, and Thanks to TT and McCarthy for shipping Favre out!

ET

PS, will you Packer fans learn how to spell the last name of your QB? It is Rodgers, with a D! Just like Favre has the V before the R. For the past 20 years you all haven’t been able to get your main guys name right!!!

Oh, you must mean Brent????

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Cougar,
    they got the Niners this weekend. Lions, Bears, Seachickens and Arizona besides the two games I listed. Arizona will have locked up a playoff spot long before we play them.
    This is objective and not “kool aid” drinkin’

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I think that all depends on how badly Ray Lewis and crew pound Rodgers. They gotta be licking their chops already. Let’s hope he survives!!!

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Sorry, MR COUGAREYE, picture me writing this on the chalkboard.
    Rodgers,Rodgers,Rodgers,Rodgers,Rodgers,Rodgers,Rodgers

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Dallas in seventh in NFL in sacks. Baltimore 12th. They found a way to negate the Dallas rush. Hope they keep it up. That being said if Lewis gets a clean shot on him it could be all over.

riveratt

The Packers found a way to negate the Dallas rush? Wasn’t Rodgers sacked 4 times? While that may seem low to Packer fans this year please realize if spread out that would equal 64 sacks a season, hardly a stat that will get a O coordinator promoted to head coach.

And Garvi I think you need to recount how many players are on a team. The actual number is 53, not 22.

The Packers will end up 11-5? Not this year, sorry. If they end up above .500 they best count their blessings. That thick necked, meatheaded coach will continue to field an unprepared team and they will continue to amass penalties and sacks. Don’t forget only half the season has been played. I bet if someone repeated that to Rodgers, and had him sit and let it sink in, he’d wonder how he is going to absorb 80 sacks this season and not simply break in half. It is only a matter of time before a defensive player actually hits him hard.

bobberal
    St Cloud MN, Leech Lake

Where’s Big G when we need him?

I keep telling my Viking friends up here that the Vikes are second on the rivalry list to most Wisconsin born Packer Fans…We really hate da bears more, and to see how bad they are this year, makes up for the two loses to the Vikes…LOL

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

4 is better than 7. sad but true. hey, they beat a good team this week. or I thought the cowbiys were. maybe not.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

SteveO = Kool Aid (Green)

I have to laugh at all the Pack fans. Last week you were ready to hang it up for the year, throw TT and McCarthy out, and criticize the Vikes for not beating a team with a winning record.

1 week later, you’re 11-5, TT and Big Mac are ok, and the Vikes have now won 3 games against teams with winning records!!

Pass the green Kool Aid!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

It was announced yesterday that 10 Vikes were in 1st place at their respective positions for the Pro Bowl. How many Packers are on that list? I thought it was said here that the teams were very close talent-wise.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Quote:

And Garvi I think you need to recount how many players are on a team. The actual number is 53, not 22.

As I stated earlier in the paragraph 22 starters and yes I know that there is also 22 more on special teams but to me they don’t count in the first 22.

Don’t you have a Bears site you could be on or does that just pump up your chest to come in here and cut down a team that has a better record than your team.

You never did answer me about how that golden boy Cutler thing is working out for ya

You know that missing link that is going to make the Bears crush the NFC north.

riveratt

Well as long as I know what counts “for you” I’ll know for next time. I’ll also alert all the NFL teams that they are paying far too many player salaries out.

Quote:

Don’t you have a Bears site you could be on or does that just pump up your chest to come in here and cut down a team that has a better record than your team.

You seem hung up on the Bears. Or is it just that you don’t like that I like the Bears? For what it’s worth isn’t their a Packer site you can go commiserate at?

Quote:

You never did answer me about how that golden boy Cutler thing is working out for ya

You know that missing link that is going to make the Bears crush the NFC north.

Now I’m fairly certain you are confusing me with someone else. What the heck are you talking about? Your chest pumping analogy above seems to stem from a dope induced slumber of some sort. I’m here parading for Brett Favre, bashing the Packers, and still liking the Bears.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Whatever, I am out of here, I have better things to do then have a STUPID pissing match with someone

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.