Cabela’s Hometown Heros Sale

• suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

I went to this sale a few years ago and found some pretty good deals!

Wed. & Thurs., Nov. 11 & 12, Hometown Heroes

As our way of saying thank you, we are offering our employee discount to military personnel, veterans, law enforcement, firemen and women, and EMS only. This is our way of saying thank you to the brave men and women that serve their country; their community and their fellow Americans.
    Store hours.

stevenoak

Cabela’s,we don’t thank them enough!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

That’s pretty cool,
    does anyone know how much an employee discout might be???
    and would you have to bring in a DD214 ?
    Jack

traumatized
    eastern iowa

I called them, they said it varies on each product. He said average between 10-35%. I talked to a employee before that said, they get a big discount on everything that says Cabelas on it. But stuff like electronics, not so much. The guy said you would have to ask about each item seperately . That is nice of them to do.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

That’s Awesome, hats off to Cabela’s.

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

I called them, they said it varies on each product. He said average between 10-35%. I talked to a employee before that said, they get a big discount on everything that says Cabelas on it. But stuff like electronics, not so much. The guy said you would have to ask about each item seperately . That is nice of them to do.

Exactly… , I brought in my F/F badge, name plate and DL picture. That was all I needed. I “saved” A LOT of money one year. Funny I was able to justify my spending just like my wife does when she shops the sales.

olympiccop2002
    Frozen Tundra of Metro Minnesota

Thanks for the heads up! Now I’ll have to work an overtime shift to pay for the new goodies…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.