BK I’m still feeling bad.

• Jeff Harecy
    Hager City, Wi.

I met the coolest guy today that came down to the resort to visit with you. But since you were not here I had to take possesion of the cheese curds that were delivered.

Thanks Jerr, it was fun visiting with you. Brian your missing out on alot of stuff thats why I feel so bad.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Why on earth would anybody feel bad for Bk With that said the cheese curds and cookies were great

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The one weekend I spend with the family at home…and Jerr stops in with goodies.

I’m now willing to pay for someone to take the plugs I have advertised in the classifieds.

Two for skeeters and one alumacraft.

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Now that is funny!

jerry b
    western WI

Thanks Jeff- its a good thing the FW is out of town this week, “coolest guy” would have her rolling on the floor. It was great to meet and chat with ya jerr

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Don’t feel bad Jeff,it is rare that Bk doesnt have his stinkbait hands in the goods.

Awesome work Jerr & thanks !

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

UPDATE on Classifieds:

Almost new John Deere tractor oil drain plug looking for new home.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

…in fuchsia metallic.

redneck
    Rosemount

How did I miss all the excitement? I was in the bait shop both days this weekend and it was way quiet in there. Come to think of it though there were cookies but I was in too big a hurry to get at the walleyes to hardly notice—big mistake. If anyone knows where all the river walleyes are hiding please let me know. They kicked my behind this weekend.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

If anyone knows where all the river walleyes are hiding please let me know. They kicked my behind this weekend.

In the water

Sounds like you took to long of a break

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.