Scott and Jason on IDO today

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Nice job guys.
    Question though how do keep things on the sly with a guy running around the boat with a camera?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I would put that up there with some of the best IDo shows so far. The details on technique, presentation, and patterning were outstanding. Very nice job Scott, Sully, and James!

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Great Job Guys

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Missed the show this morning. What was on?

KirtH
    Lakeville

Prefishing Bays De Noc FLW

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I would say that the info was excellent. But pulling planer boards isn’t nearly as exciting to watch as the shows where they are pitching lures. IMO it is a lot more fun to watch hooksets. Still was an excellent show!

dd

dd

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

LBDN is very fishable by using jigs and blades…I have been doing it for years! In spring-early summer I would say that technique will out fish the trollers…
    But late summer-fall harnesses and cranks take the limelight.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Great job Scott, Sully, and James! You gave viewers a good idea of what fishing a tournament as a Pro and Co-Angler is all about. If anyone has ever thought about fishing a Pro Am as a Co-Angler I would highly recommend it you will have a great time and it is a good way to find out what tournament fishing is all about.

Sully now that you are a big time fishing star I sabose I am going to have to book early to get out fishing with you now.

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Was the show on TV only. I don’t get the sportsman channel on my dish. Glenn

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Do you get Fox? Here are the other places you can see the show.

Fox Sports North (Sundays 8:00 AM)
    Fox Sports Midwest (Saturdays 11 AM)
    Sportsmans Channel (Saturday 11AM & Monday 5:30 PM)
    Wild TV in Canada (Saturday 10AM)

You can also see them all right here IDO Fishing Videos

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Thanks Steve

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

Great show Scott & Sully! I wish I didnt miss the first 10 mins. of the show! Way to hookup to those overs!Its hard to go after the unders when your catching the quality fish you were catching. I was looking for water temps,depth & speed you were pulling at. Just for future referance. Guess I will have to go & watch the whole show here to see if I can find more info. Again great job gents.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

I would put that up there with some of the best IDo shows so far.

Yup, I’m with ya Wade. I thought it was a great look at how a great tourny fisherman gets ready for a big one. Great show.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Great show Scott & Sully! I wish I didnt miss the first 10 mins. of the show! Way to hookup to those overs!Its hard to go after the unders when your catching the quality fish you were catching. I was looking for water temps,depth & speed you were pulling at. Just for future referance. Guess I will have to go & watch the whole show here to see if I can find more info. Again great job gents.

If you missed all or any of the show you can watch them online right here!

IDO Fishing Videos

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

The only problem is I have been to the video section 3 times & cant find this particular outing! If anyone can find it I sure would like to know where? I sure would like to watch it in its entirety. Thanks

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

This latest episode is not up. Should be on line later this week.

-J.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Shhhhh. they are prefishing for the FLW event, they dont want to give their spots away

scottsteil
    Central MN

I thought James did an excellent job putting that show together. Basically that show was filmed in one day of prefishing, our first day on the water. Sadly the bite got worse each day as South winds turned over the water in the bays. But, it was nice to hit the water on day one and get on the fish.

As for keeping the fish down, that is just the way I always do it. The camera was on for basically all 12 hours we fished that day and most people knew there was a camera in the boat. Besides filming fish we filmed other segments so the camera rolls wether you have a fish on or not. That is why I rarely stand up in the boat prefishing. I have been doing this a long time now and guys know what to look for as do I.

What most people didn’t realize is James was the guy behind the camera, pretty good work with the camera I thought. Sully, James and I enjoyed a lot of laughs prefishing for that tournament, I mean anyone who can come up with Wallicious……good stuff

cdn
    West Central, MN

Excellent show guys!

Not knowing anything about fishing those waters, it was very informative and educational!

Looked like a great (successful) day on the water too.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.