boats

• bonecarl
    Rochester,MN

Hey fellas.In the market for a cheap simple fishing boat.If anyone knows of any or a good place to look it would be much appreciated. Looking to spend 2,000 at the most . I know that isnt much but i just want do be on the water more this year. Any help would be great.

jhalfen

It will be worth your time to call Dan Meyer at Skeeter Boat Center about this boat:

Link

Close to your price range, and it’s in very very nice shape. A complete combo that’s ready to fish.

You can reach Dan directly at 715-828-5382. Otherwise, call his office at 715-833-2662.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Might want to leave word with Sampson Marine, they are a sponsor here.
    Also keep an eye on the classified section here.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

there is an old ranger and trailer( no motor) listed on craig’s list in LaCrosse.. the last I heard the guy was taking best offers.. and that’s below the $400 that he was asking.. Gees’ I would get a couple of $100 bucks and go over there and get you a bass boat for a year. Run down to Starks or what ever you find in Rochester for a motor and get on the water..

let us know what you do..

I wish you well in your search..

dea
    Hixton, WI

I have a couple in that price range. Or if you can go to $3000, I have a complete Alumacraft 14′ w/35 HP Johnson, livewell, 3 seats, elec. anchor, trolling motor, depthfinder w/GPS & trailer… It is listed on the classified section here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.