Gander Mountain Grand openings

• mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Just in case you’re interested, the Lakeville and Forest Lake Grand openings of the new Gander Mountain Super Stores are set for the weekend of October 11. That’s Saturday. The official opening is actually Friday.

I realize that normally this isn’t such a big deal, but this time, we have a little added incentive for announcing those openings here on the forum.

James Holst is giving a seminar at the Forest Lake store, Saturday, 10/11 at 2:30pm and Chris Tuckner has two seminars scheduled at Lakeville on Saturday 10/11. Chris’ first one is at 9:30am (maybe he’ll bring coffee). The second one is scheduled for 2:30pm.

Both of our guys will be talking and showing plastics and they’ll discuss the fall bite. B Fish N Tackle is sponsoring their participation. We’ll also have at least a few pro staffers, including Dustin Stewart and Bob Carlson at the Forest Lake store, dressed in B Fish N duds and hopefully ready to answer questions or show a cast or two at the Kayak pool.

Come on out and meet these guys. They need visitors in order to really enjoy the events and it should be a fun time.

Looking forward to seeing you. I’ll be at the Forest Lake store, too.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

Ah jeez… I’d like to attend and meet the guys… but thats Full Moon weekend at Mille Lacs!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

And I wish it wasn’t that weekend! I’m going to be one tired fishing guide come Saturday night. Oh well… it’s only one night, right?!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

what time are they going to be there until, I will be out duck hunting in the morning, but if they are going to be there until that afternoon. I am just wondering. can you send me a pm with then details.

thanks

shane

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Hey, Shane,
    We’ll be at the Forest Lake store from around noon until 3:30 and then will bug out. Back to Mille Lacs for Saturday night. Should be fun. Come on down after you’ve limited on ducks.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

You should be bringing me coffee! It should be a lot of fun! We will have a lot of show and tell stuff!
    Tuck

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Hey, Shane,
    We’ll be at the Forest Lake store from around noon until 3:30 and then will bug out. Back to Mille Lacs for Saturday night. Should be fun. Come on down after you’ve limited on ducks.

what about on friday night, you all going to be down there for that, or just on saterday. and besides, if i am up there, i will hang around up there and try to hook up with a bunch of you guys. I was thinking of making a day of hunting and fishing. well will see.

shane

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Let’s get this back to the top of the page. Many of us have been using BFT plastics for quite some time now. We will be going into detail on how effective these baits are in the Fall, and throughout the season. I hope to see a lot of you there!
    Tuck

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Spent 5 hours At the lakeville store yesterday, Saw lucky libby’s musky seminar, and part of Ray Howell’s extreme hunting, and sat through all of Al linder’s 2 hours session, I have a lot of new insight to things now, was pretty darn cool IMO, and just the right price, free

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.