Anyone cut down trees here?

• hgeren
    NE Minneapolis

Maybe this should be moved to the classifieds, feel free to move.

I’ve got a large silver maple in my yard that needs to go before it falls over in a storm or something. I would do it myself except that its between two houses and is also somewhat over my driveway, so branches will need to be roped off etc.

Anyone on here interested in cutting it down, located in NE Mpls. Been getting estimates that have come in a little over what the chief financial officer (wife) is willing to part with so I figure I’d give it a try here. Rather pay some cash to someone who could use it fishing.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

How big of a tree is this and how much room do you have between houses? I come down that way alot and could stop by and give you a estimate and see if we can get it in a price the CFO there can accept.

If you want me to stop by PM me your addy…

hgeren
    NE Minneapolis

40′ between the houses. Tree is about 30+’ tall.

rangerski
    North Metro

I will do it, PM sent.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Rangerski is in your neck of the woods so if he is for sure willing to take it down I will stand down and step aside for him but if you need the wood hauled away drop me a line or place an ad here on the website there are always guys looking to stock up there stock piles..
    Let me know if you need my services still..Glenn

vern
    Richfield, MN

Yeah, I was a little shocked with some tree removal bids I just received. I have the exact same tree problem here in Richfield except my silver maple is 60′. It’s a bummer to lose a big tree like that.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Quote:

I’ve got a large silver maple in my yard that needs to go before it falls over in a storm or something.

Good Idea..our deck and roof got owned by a goliath of a silver maple in a big storm years ago. It wasn’t the whole tree, but one of the main limbs. The other maple that used to be in our front yard ended up in the neighbor’s drive way..sucks to be them!!

rangerski
    North Metro

Thanks Glenn,
    I will for sure take you up on hauling the firewood out. Can you possibly pm a contact # then we can coordinate something. Thanks again Glenn

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I have 4 trees in Eagan that need to come down this year. One is pretty big (30-50′) and 3 others are smaller. I also have some others from prior years in the back over my hill that are nice and dry. If anyone wants some firewood, you are welcome to it all!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.