ARM – HELP!

• mudlnthru
    Burnsville

I’m doing some booking now for ARM. Will work out something with James on how to post a list and I’ll be contacting each person listed as soon as possible regarding details of your participation.

If you’ve already contacted me, or listed on the ARM posting previously and have confirmed you trip, you don’t need to repost.

WE NEED MORE BOATS. We have 23 commitments for boats so far and we need 40. We have rooms available, so you don’t need to worry, although assignments will be a little tricky. On the other hand, we’ll always come up with plenty of space so no one has to sleep outside.

This is a great chance to do a really good thing and also to learn some fishing. You’ll be guiding but we’ll give you places for catching. Frankly, I can’t imagine a better way to spend a couple of days.

Please post a reply here if you haven’t before and if you’re able to spend the weekend. Or call me or email me. You can reach me here on the website via a pm, as well.

All help, no matter where you’re from, is still needed. So join up. We’ll look forward to seeing you.

Mike Little
    [email protected]
    952-890-6620 (shop daytime)
    952-994-0146 (cell)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.