Yesterdays Road Trip to Everts!!

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Well yesterday was my road trip across Minnesota and into Wisconsin. It was my first time ever at Everts and meeting Dean. Dean is an outstanding guy and if you ever plan a trip including river fishing you may want to head that direction. In the hour I spent there chatting customers came and went. Dean answered there questions unlike alot of fisherman. Biggest question being, So where are the fish biting? Dean not only told them where to get on fish but what to use and how to approach the fish for water conditions are so clear. Letting them know if they try to get on top of the fish right now you will just spook them.
    Dean!!!! Outstanding customer service there and a great first impression as well..
    Will be seeing you again soon Dean…

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Oh Wow, now his head is going to swell up again, which makes his back hurt!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Naaaa………His head swells up when I walk in!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Customer service means everything to me and I have gone as far as walking away from a sponsor because of there customer service..
    My first time experience at Everts told me that it is a place I will continue dealing with in the future..

jhalfen

Did you catch any fish Glenn?

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Jason~
    I actually did not even wet a line I drove over there to meet Dean in person and buy some of those BfishN firecracker paddle tails..

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Oh Wow, now his head is going to swell up again, which makes his back hurt!!

Nice to meet you Glenn!

I can always count on Steve and Chappy to make sure my head doesnt to high in the clouds! Amongst many others….LOL

duramax_2001
    Hastings, mn

Chappy will make your head sweel just thinking about him. Oh no there goes mine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.