Gary From Jenny’s Bar wearing a tutu on Superbowl

• bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

Hey guys,
    any of you that have ever fished Petenwell lake may be familiar with Jenny’s Bar in New Minor WI. Gary Jacobson, the owner of Jenny’s, is a Packers fan and despises the Bears. A couple of months ago I was in Jenny’s bar having a couple barley pops and wearing my Bears hat. Gary didn’t waste time in harrasing me about my Bears hat. I told him to put his money where is mouth was and that The Bears would be in the superbowl. He took my wager but instead of money, Gary decided to make it interesting. If the Bears don’t go to the big show, I would have to wear a pink tutu and bartend on Superbowl Sunday. If the Bears did make it, he would be sporting the tutu. Needless to say, I will not be wearing any tutu on the Sunday after next, Thanks to the Bears hammering of the Saints yesterday. Gary, on the otherhand, has two weeks to lose about 45lbs so he will look good in Balet tights.
    If any of you Bears fans are going to be around the Petenwell lake area on Superbowl Sunday, Please stop in at Jenny’s and help me Throw salt on Gary’s ego.

Danny

big_g
    Isle, MN

Danny, good thing I wasn’t at jennys, I would need a 2X Tutu right about now…

big g

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Mix up some long islands I will wear it with him to to make him feel better…..Rex grossman come on does not deserve to go to a bowl at all!!! lol but That D is worth the price of admission!! GO BEARS

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Dang Danny!
    I thought this was about me when I read the title of your post!!!!!!!!

But to see this is almost worth the road trip!!!!

Too funny!!!!!!

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

It will be better entertainment than the commercials that cost millions.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I also thought that it was going to be Wellman.
    I was really scared to open the thread.

That is a great bet, much better than just money. Please make sure to get some pictures for the rest of us.

Ron

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Hilarious!!! Enjoy the game!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.