Bock fest

• matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Any fellow beer drinkers headed to bock fest this weekend? It was a hard choice,…..Perch or Party. We’re piling on a bus in mankato and kegn’ it to schells brewery in New Ulm for their annual Bockfest festivities. This is my “virgin run” at this. Anyone a regular?

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Can’t say I’ve ever been to that one, but Capital Brewery in Middleton WI has a bock fest every year also. I’ve always been told I had a good time. Can’t seem to ever remember much past the first hour or so.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

I just learned that a Bock is german for billy goat. I guess they have a Bock hunt in the 100 acres at Schells brewery. I’m not sure what to think about a couple thousand intoxicated people running through the woods

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Sounds like a snipe hunt to me. Better bring your sack, Matt.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

BOCK!
    That would be the sound I would make if Lutey ever passed my lips.

TGM
    Lakeville,MN.

Matt,I don`t think they have a bell there…maybe you better go back to hunters.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Well they may not have a bell but We’re going to be looking for Goats in the woods……. Kooty?……We hava one open spot….

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I think he and Bobber have a date “On Golden Pond” this weekend. He will be killing brain cell(s) at Casa Ertl in the woods…Losing money at the Villa Hukriede.

But if he hears you have goats…….

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

I remember him saying he was going to be pretty hardcore on this trip to Mille lacs. I guess he never said Mille Lacs and you can take the phrase “hardcore” however you want.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

We’re piling on a bus in the cities to make the trek. It’s my first year, too, but I’ve heard that it’s a blast.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Well then I’ll see you there, I’ll be the guy standing on the picnic table, beer in handsinging “sweet caroline” with a goat in a fireman carry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.