Prayers Please

• emover
    Malcom, IA

I hate to ask, but the last few days have been a little tough, and my wife and family could use your support. After my family was home for the weekend to celebrate my neice’s wedding on Saturday, the weekend turned upside down. To make a long story short, Sunday night my wife called me from her workplace to come and get her and take her to the hospital emergency room. She sounded like she was in severe pain, and crying so I left immediately, and within 10 minutes we were at the emergency room. The staff started treating her for a possible/probable heart attack. It’s now almost 44 hours later, she is finally getting some rest, and I found a visitor computer in the conference room just off the ICU tower at Allen Hospital in Waterloo. She did suffer a heart attack, although they say it was mild. They are letting her come home for a few days beginning sometime tomorrow, and scheduling her back next week. She will be undergoing bypass surgery next week sometime to fix 3 or 4 minor blockages. Thanks for letting me share what has been an emotional and hectic few hours in our life. I found IDA today and can’t wait to catch up on all the great posts I’ve missed since last week. I think it may be awhile as it is amazing how many things we take for granted that our spouses do around home, until they can’t do them. I brought the boat home last week, made sure the battery was charged, and that’s as far as I got. I think my fishing may be a few weeks down the road as life’s more important issues are calling.

dave

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Count me in I have time to add a few prayers and the best of luck!!!!!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Emover….

Our prayers are w/you and your wife…!!

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

She is in my prayers and so are you take care of her and be strong.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Praying for you, your wife, and family as I type. Glad you were able to get her to the hospital in time.

gat
    Glopaint,Capital Northwest Wisc.

My family’s thoughts and prayers are here for you and your wife.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Modern medicine is truly one of God’s miracles. You and your wife are in my prayers.

yoda840
    Western North Carolina

Often, the first heart attack serves as a “wake-up” call …. and by following recommendations — rehab, diet, exercise and deleting any bad habits …. life can be even healthier, with more energy and more fun after the “wake-up” ….
    Prayers with both of You,
    Barry

stuart
    Mn.

Dave,My prayers are sent for your wife and you. Allen hospital is a good place to be,they will have her up and running in no time. Stuart

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Prayer has been spoken and my heart goes out to you and your family as you face this upcoming procedure.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

emover-

Sorry to hear the news. I wish your family the best over these next few weeks and will say a prayer tonight for you all. Good luck and keep us posted!

redneck
    Rosemount

Your family is in our prayers. Take care of yourself during this time because your wife will need you when she gets home.

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Best of luck over the next few days and weeks. Hang tough and my thoughts are with you and your family.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for sharing. Your wife and you will both be in my prayers. Stay close to the Lord and he will give yous the strength you need. Keep us all posted as we continue to keep you both in our prayers.
    Thanks, Bill

nkrista88
    MN

Dave,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and family.

-Nicole

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Dave,

Glad to hear that you were able to get your wife to the hospital in time. There will be plenty of time to fish after you get through the next couple of weeks. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Rootski

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

My prayers are with you and yours.

Ron

herb
    6ft under

Prayers it is Dave. Best wishes.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

My thoughts are with you and your family

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Dave, Hang in there, Your family is in our thoughts & prayers. Doug

ratast440
    Red Wing, Mn

Emover,

Our prayers are with you and your Family.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Your wife, you and the family are in my prayers
    May God Bless you all
    Mary

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

You are all in our prayers! Tell her to get well soon!
    Gods speed!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Sounds like you got it in time! You have our prayers! I know what you are going through!
    Good luck!
    Tuck

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

God is on your side my friend,and so are my prayers.
    Don

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Prayer has been said Dave.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I have said a prayer for you and your family, I know that you will find strength with the Lord by your side. please keep us informed on how your wife does.

thanks

shane

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Dave,
    Prayers are on the way. Nothing is more important than family. it was great to have gotten her in so fast for the help that she needed. Keep us posted on her recovery. Jack…

donriverman
    Augusta, WI

Dave,
    Thanks for sharing. This is a wakeup call for all of us. My prayers are with both your wife and you.
    God Bless!
    Don

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.