Spare tire

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

Something to check before it is to late. If you have a spare that is mounted under your car you might want to check it. I checked mine and it had 4 bad ware marks where it was rubbing against the frame. A friend checked his and it had worn through and was flat. Just something you might want to check before it is to late. I know of no dealer that will do anything about it eather. Just one of thoes things I guess.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

I just checked mine and its flat as hey and the bead is even broke away from rim…geez, lot of good that would do!

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I checked mine and it’s gone! Now I know what that clunk sound was on the highway last month. The cable holding it up rusted and broke.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Carpking was there any ware marks on it ?

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Wear marks on top! One wore through tire even!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Just out of curiousity, how long has it been since you checked it out? I would imagine that would take a while. At least I hope it would, since I haven’t checked mine in a while…

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Mine is a 2000 Chevy and checked tire first time in 04 when a friend told me about this. Why check it . It’s supposed to be good right. It came with a new truck .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.