Help needed!!!

• slayer
    Rochester, MN

Help needed!!!

Please read this. If you know of any job leads could you please reply back ASAP.

My best friend Dan and I were laid off on June Friday 13, 2003. We have both been trying to find jobs ever since. I am back in college for now, but my buddy Dan has found a job offer down in Missouri. Dan and I have been best buds for as long as I can remember. Every year we plan that big trip up north for one week . This year has just been too busy and unfortunately our trip won’t happen this year . I start college again in one week and Dan will probably be heading down south soon for good . Dan and I have fished at least once a week, every week for as long as I can remember. We have had many good times together , which I will never forget!
    I went fishing last Tuesday and Thursday without Dan for the first two times because he was down in Florida for a job interview. I really missed him. When ever my truck down shifts Dan always used to say, “Kick in the four barrel John!” For the first time he wasn’t there to say it and I missed it dearly! Every time my truck down shifts I will be thinking of you Dan.
    The reason why I’m writing this is to ask for anyone’s help. Does anyone know of a Biomedical Technician or a Medical Equipment Repairer job opening in the state of Minnesota, or even Wisconsin, Iowa, North or South Dakota ? I ask for any help, please! I sure would hate to lose my best friend and fishing buddy that I have ever had, but it looks like the inevitable will probably happen. I never though it would come to this, but time is counting down fast. If anyone can help my good friend find a job, I will glady reward you .

nubbinbuck

Assuming you’ve searched Hotjobs, Monster, Star-Trib, careerbuilder, etc?

slayer
    Rochester, MN

Yes, I’ve been there and done that. Thanks for the information though.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Kinda odd you were laid off on Friday 13 eh?

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Send me a pm with some info on your buddy. I’m a recruiter, not necessarily in that field, but I do know a lot of people in different areas of this industry. I may be able to help.

slayer
    Rochester, MN

Thanks, I will send you some info shortly.

slayer
    Rochester, MN

I sent you the info. Thanks.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey slayer,

you should contact Gillete childrens hospital. I am not sure that it will provide you a job, but they are working on that kind of stuff for children.

thanks

shane

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.