Helicoptor hog hunting

• redrnger

Texas is so over run with hogs they made it legal to shoot them from helicoptors.I just watched a show where a guy used a crosse bow to shoot a coyote and hogs on the run from a heliocopter.Looks like fun to me trying to hit them on the run and the meat is donatated to feed the hungury in the area.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Find the video of Ted Nugent using fully automatic AR’s from helo’s in Tx.

Grant Breems
    Coon Rapids,MN

My wife actually looked into it for a birthday present for me…It’s quite expensive for the average guy…That show with the Nuge was great, going full auto on some pork was pretty impressive

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I dunno, call me old fashion.

Kinda like snagging flatheads in the winter, shooting bears while they are hibernating. Seems like a video game in a copter with full auto…or even just in a copter.

I know, they are the sheepshead of the Tx brush.

I’m not against it, it’s just not on my bucket list.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I dunno, call me old fashion.

Kinda like snagging flatheads in the winter, shooting bears while they are hibernating. Seems like a video game in a copter with full auto…or even just in a copter.

They are so over run down there that there is no way to get the population in check they breed faster then rabbits and they do thousands of $$ worth of damage. Anything they can do to attempt to get the population in check is ok with me. The coyote population here in MN and other parts of the country is almost as bad, I say kill as many as you can when every you can however you can!

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

Quote:

Anything they can do to attempt to get the population in check is ok with me.

Just please don’t call it hunting.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’m with BK here. Not on the bucket list. Fine if you need to exterminate them. Do it. I just don’t see the thrill here. I kill mice and squirrels for the same reason. I don’t enjoy it. Videos like that make sportsmen look bad imo.

-J.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

They need to call the turtle man. Lol

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

No need to defend it Steve.

It is what it is.

PS a gray fox crossed the road on my way to work this morning. It was so gray, it could have been described as off white.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.