Fishing Nightmares

• moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Woke up today feeling tired and drained from my fishing nightmare. I was fishing open water somewhere in Iowa on jonboat , next thing I see is all this chunks of ice rushing down the river. I get separated from the jon boat that is lodged between chunks of ice at the bank across from me. I knew if I tried to swim to it I would die in a few minutes from hypothermia. Woke up before I could be rescued..I can still see the image of the aluminum jon boat stuck between the ice chunks.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Mox….You need to do a search for BK and his snakecharmer photo from a year or so ago. After seeing that picture you’ll beg for ice and that jon boat.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

Mox….You need to do a search for BK and his snakecharmer photo from a year or so ago. After seeing that picture you’ll beg for ice and that jon boat.

Lol..still trying to block that out..it ranks right up there with this nightmare.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

It was kind of a dream not a nightmare cause you were fishing open water atleast…cant wait to get the boat out. gonna be waiting awhile!

robby
    Quad Cities

FYB guys please be careful and keep tabs on each other!

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Had a dream one night about a guy I fish with a lot. Dreamt he was noodling for catfish in the Kickapoo River, right where Hyw. 179 crosses the river west of Steuben. Crazy. We laugh about it now. That is something he would never do.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Woke up today feeling tired and drained from my fishing nightmare. I was fishing open water somewhere in Iowa on jonboat , next thing I see is all this chunks of ice rushing down the river. I get separated from the jon boat that is lodged between chunks of ice at the bank across from me. I knew if I tried to swim to it I would die in a few minutes from hypothermia. Woke up before I could be rescued..I can still see the image of the aluminum jon boat stuck between the ice chunks.

You’re giving new meaning to the phrase “wet dream”, eh?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.