31 degrees

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

My mom moved to Florida and she called me a week or two ago and told me they were under a wind chill advisory. The very concerned weather person warned Floridians that with the wind chill it would feel like 31 degrees and that they should take caution when going outside…

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

At 31 degrees I would be back to wearing shorts

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

At 31 degrees I would be back to wearing shorts

At that temp Tim Miller AKA..millerman not only would have shorts on but also NO coat and probably a T-shirt on

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

We were part of the croud that moved to Texas back in the 80’s when the economy got bad. I had a friend that I went over to see one morning and pulled up infront of his house. I was wearing a tshirt and Ron came to the door, opened it fast and said get in here in a hurried voice. I panicked and looked up and down the street for some kind of danger thinking something was wrong. I said whats wrong Ron and his reply was Dan! aren’t you cold and that it was 50 degrees. I just laughed and said this isn’t cold Ron its tshirt weather and he couldn’t believe it. He said in that kind of weather down there they wear big heavy coats, I laughed again. I guess its par for the course because hardly anyone down there has ever seen ice on any body of water. Seeing where their from I can see why because its so hot you can fry an egg on the sidewalk or any car hood, not kidding as it will cook.

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

I would imagine that there will be school closings…

Whiskerkev
    Madison

She has a furnace in her new home errr double wide trailer and discovered it didn’t run well so she called someone to come and take a look at it. The wait was several weeks. If I was a furnace guy, I would bet you could make a fortune down there two weeks every year. So she picked up a couple of space heaters. They were going for double what you would expect.

blufloyd

In bayou country they replace all piping if one freezes. Maybe it is cause of the plastic crap they use but…..

joshkral

They’re having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave!

BBKK
    IA

31ยบ wind chill would feel great right now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.