A worthwhile opportunity

• fredbart
    St. Paul

Donations needed.

For the past three years my son has worked at the wilderness coordinator at Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp. http://www.flbc.net. Though the affiliation is with the Lutheran church it is a place that all are welcome and many of the staff and campers come from the upper mid-west. The camp is located on Flathead Lake in northwestern Montana. Flathead Lake is 30 miles long and a great deal of their programing is focused on the water. In order to provide cost effective experience for campers this year they are looking for donations (or for sale) of gently used marine items.

I have seen first hand the amazing work the camp does helping kids learning and develop their leadership as well as finding their own personal spiritual compass point and I want to try to give something back. I have been a member of In Depth Angling for many years and time and again I have seen the generosity of member and a willingness to contribute to the greater good. If any members have an interest in donating any of the following items to a very worthwhile organization I would be willing to pick these up and see that they get to Flathead. I will be going out for a visit in late February and perhaps again in June. I will do whatever is necessary to make this work for you and to make sure you know that your donations where used as intended (This is not a scam!).

Needs

• Vehicles especially vans

• Pontoon Boat (for seniors) with or without motor

• Motorboat (runabout or fishing boat). These are used by staff to check up on groups who are out camping or sailing on the lake.

• Sail boats (large or small). Fleet is old and in need of upgrades

• Rafts

• Canoes

• Outboard motors

• Kayaks

Wants:

• Popcorn machine

• Stand up paddle boards

• Other waterfront items

Thank you for considering this opportunity, please P.M. me with any questions or suggestions.

(This post was approved by The In-Depth Outdoors Management)

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Bart,

I may have an older boat god you. It is in storage and will not be accessible until the snow is gone. Is a receipt possible for tax purposes? It’s my sisters boat and it has been sitting for 2 years in storage, ran get when stored. 40hp fiberglass trihull

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.