Announcing the 5th Annual Website Get Together !

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I would be glad to Steve but I have already commited to fishing with Waterfowler. sorry.

Gator Hunter

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

You may be commited after a day on the water with me!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I will be looking for a spot to sit also. I haven’t gotten around to getting my boat to the shop to get it fixed. been working alot of long hours. so if anyone that is going to be there and has an open spot let me know. thanks

shane

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Shane, you’re welcome to jump aboard with me. KornKing can’t make it (found out just today) and I think ProTiller, my usual partner, has a class reunion, so he’s just going to fish with his brother or dad and head home early.

I think the categories open for Saturday are bass and walleyes, so I’m planning on spending some time going after each… no promises on either though.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I will take you up on that offer!! I like to fish for both and have a few spots that might produce some fish. I will see you hopefully friday night. if not, I am in cabin #3.

thanks

shane

jbob
    Hastings, MN

When is this taking place?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Saturday day and evening July 31st at Everets Resort..Need directions ?

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Shane, sounds good. I was planning on driving up from Austin on Sat morning but there’s been a change of plans and wife and kids will be staying here in CR, so I’ll drive all the way up there tomorrow night.

Probably won’t get there ’till late. Red F150, Blue & White Bayliner fish-n-ski. See you Saturday at the latest.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Well what a fun time. Finally met some faces to go with the names. Drove away with a very full tummy. My son slept all the way home. Thanks James for doing what you do. What can you say, Great people, great food, broken bones, sinking boats and lots of sheepies ….it can’t get much better.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

broken bones, sinking boats

What the heck did I miss!

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Some cruiser putting out a HUGE wake swamped a tuffy at one of the docks. Stupid Cruisers

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I had a blast even though we had a few incidents. I know that them pics of that swamped out tuffy are just more added ammunition for a no wake zone in front of everets. Hey Jr. nice job at the arm event tieing them buck tails. maybe some day you will have to sit down with me and show me how to do that.

thanks

shane

krisko
    Durand, WI

I had a great time on Friday and for what little time I could spend on Saturday. Thanks for a good time, what a shame I missed the excitement.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

What the heck did I miss!

Where do I even start??

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

you do have to admitt, it was a really rough Saterday!!!! it was a long one and well wait….. all of the weekend was long. ha hah ah

shane

fireline
    Rochester

Thanks James for a great job and fun time Saturday . Thanks you Steve V . and all the helpers .

krisko
    Durand, WI

Quote:

you do have to admitt, it was a really rough Saterday!!!! it was a long one and well wait….. all of the weekend was long. ha hah ah

I do have to say you didn’t look good when I got there. You looked better the longer you went fishing. Sorry I didn’t see ya before I left. I’m sure you out fished us. Oh by the way did you recruit any more for the “Corn Husker Gang” I also saw “dogie” when I got back in he still didn’t look good.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Whaddaya mean “didn’t look good”? I wore a new IDA cap! Beyond that, am I supposed to begin wondering if I’m making any fashion statements or beauty qualifications? I’m U-G-L-Y brotha! All the way through!

Oh yeah, Putz bought his way in with a 400 acre addition to the “1000 acre hood”. We now have 1400 acres “under protection”. As for you, I’m thinkin’ your ‘nitiation will begin with you devouring a “doggie biscuit”.

krisko
    Durand, WI

That hurt “Dogie” No you looked a little hung over I hear? Is that true? I mean I saw you from a distance and you looked a little rough. It was great meeting you and the others…Oh and the Hood…..how are we going to manage all that???

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Hurt? Dude, I can’ts be goin’ sof’ now or I’ll lose my “Cornhusker” leadership qualities! You’ll toughen up……. I got faith in ya!

Me? Hung over?

That’s a good one! Stay up all night? Yes I will! Sleep deprived? Usually. Unconcerned about how good I look amongst a gathering of fishermen? I could be wrong, but I don’t think so!

How many oz.s were those cups? 8? I had 3 cups total for the entire 2 day event! I wasn’t hung over buddy……. just “mornin U-G-L-Y” and limping from some unknown krick in my left knee. I forgot the Ibuprofen……. dang thing’s been bothering me something regular for about 10 days now and I don’t know why.

You sir…… if you ever see me hung over, you’ll have discovered time travel and gone back to the summer of ’98 when I thought my keyboard player needed me to drink his double tequila shot, after I’d consumed mine already, on top of about 6 beers, in about 3 hours time. For this guy, that’s a death wish!

Traditionally, I’m “sober cab”.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

but you know why he is the sober cab. that way when the chicks drink too much, they can drink doggie cute!!! ha ha ha ha ha

I am thinking that we need to have a gang sign for that 1400 acre hood. any ideas??? the funniest thing that doggie did was fall asleep while sitting around the fire. he claims that he was awake but we all know better.

it sure was nice to see the doggie run down the beach and docks to help land them boats. next year, doggie will need to recruit a few more hands to help out. but thanks for your help this year again ken, great job

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Yeah, I kicked in 400 acres to the “hood” but to this day I don’t know what that might be. Shane and Kid talked me into that one after a few of those golden beverages from the keg. I thought it was ginger ale. What do I have to tell my wife I got into this time?

BTW, thanks Shane for putting me up on Thurs. and thanks to Mike and Dino for taking me out and teaching me some river tactics. If I would have had a “little” in my poc boat on Friday, we probably would have been skunked.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m saving this for my scrap book of “Lifes True Quotes”…

Quote:

I’m U-G-L-Y brotha!

Still? Did you fall asleep again this year?

PS Lute works great for bum legs…so I hear.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Which leg?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Brian, ask me for some input on this some time when we get fishing together. The nights are cold in Oslo you know.

Viewing 26 posts - 31 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.