Another IDO Hoodie Question

• Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

How do the hoodie’s fit? I normally were a 2xl hoodie(Cabela’s Guidewear,Shimano, ect…) I recently purchased a new Ranger hoodie(2xl) and I swim in it. Just need some insight before I order one(and the killer looking new hats)
    Thanks in advance, Willy

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Willy..

I wear a 2xl in everything also as the IDO sweatshirt follows suit. If it’s too big just dry in dryer ONCE and it should fit perfectly. Do not dry this sweatshirt ever unless you want to shrink it.

scmelik
    South Dakota

I usually wear an XL in most hoddies so I ordered an XL in the IDO hoodie and I could have fit two of me in it, im 6’3 190ish. I talked with James and they sent out a L, when I got the L in the mail I sent back the XL. L was perfect for me.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

I’m 6″4″ 220 lbs
    Got the 2xxl
    Washed and dryer it numerous times
    Based on my size and weight, it fits fine
    I

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I’m 6″4″ 220 lbs
    Got the 2xxl
    Washed and dryer it numerous times
    Based on my size and weight, it fits fine
    I

I’m 6’4″ x 230 and I’m an XXL. Fits like it was tailored just for me.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I absolutely HATE sizes on anything! Especially when I can’t try them on first! I recently purchased 3 shirts from my company’s website. I know how it goes… so better safe than sorry… I purchased all 3 as 3XL. To preface… I wear a 2xl standard. Well… 1 shirt is WAY to big… swimming in it. 1 polo is super tight (says 3xl.. but more like a 1xl). And 1 polo fits just right. I have the same problem no matter what clothes I buy. I have jeans size 36 that fit perfect. Most of my 38 size jeans work fine too. Then I have a few size 40’s… some are too tight, some work fine.

Just a pet peeve of mine.. sizes seem to all be estimates and usually not even close. ARGH!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.