ST.Paul Ice Show

• Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Just wondering if the Ice show would be worth the 15 hour one way drive. Are there some good deals to be had on portables, flashers, outerwear, and so on . We would also try and take in the Wild vs Hawks game, and maybe a stop in at Cabela’s.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

no.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

more show than deals. Are there deals, yes but not worth a 15 hour drive IMHO, you won’t save as much as you spend in fuel. If you don’t have anything else going on and want to make a weekend of it and check out some cool stuff, then it’s worth it.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

X2…Stuff would have to be free for thirty hours of driving, hotel, meals, etc. Would have to be viewed as just a get away and have fun and take in a good hockey game!

chubby
    Bloomington

There is also an ice show in Duluth the following weekend which may be a shorter drive for you.

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

What the heck, sounds like you have a game plan which includes the show, a game, and Cabela’s. By show standards it’s not that big and there isn’t many deals yet you do find the innovative guys showing their stuff as well as the big retailers. I think the Blaine Show timing was perfect as sometimes I think the December show at the Excel Center is a little late. I always find something interesting or something to buy at the St. Paul Show and if you want to see the latest and greatest, it’s pretty much all there. I think you mean 7.5 hours each way, I’ve made worse trips. Go for it!

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

Sorry, I read your location wrong! Still What the heck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.