Packers

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I’m tired of waiting for a queenie weenie fan to make a thread. We lost, we suck.

Kdawg1966

Your team doesn’t suck, your QB situation is a bit precarious for the time being. On the bright side for you, your 3rd string QB didn’t look too bad for someone fresh off the practice squad – I think he has a lot of upside from what I saw today. On the bright side for us, I think we have a chance when the Vikes go to Lambeau. I’m not stupid, that’s why I said, “a chance”. Depending on how fast your QB can adjust, it may be just a slim chance however, prior to your QB injury, the chance of the Vikes winning was zero.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Here ya go!

Pack is nothing but a one man team. Without Rogers they can’t win!

Go Vikes!

bclii
    MN/AZ

This is a quarterback league. You win if you have one, lose if you don’t.
    Last two packer games goes to show how Good a team is with or without a QB’

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

They are missing a lot more than rogers!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Ahem, the Seahawks won again.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Does Ap still play for the vikes

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

The purple will be there soon, then we’ll see…

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Ok, calm down… Ill tell you when it’s time to panic

Ok, panic

FlambeauVista
    Park Falls, WI

Maybe Jordy can get hurt too, just to add to the demise. I’ve never seen a team so snake bit!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

The purple will be there soon, then we’ll see…

Rut row
    Percys first game back is against the Vikings

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

Without Rodgers, the Pack are the Vikings in Green.

bclii
    MN/AZ

Quote:

Quote:

They are missing a lot more than rogers!

Yea, so is every other team! Those postions are expendable.QB is not!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I’m tired of waiting for a queenie weenie fan to make a thread. We lost, we suck.

LOL- take it easy on yourself.. With your QB situation I don’t want you stressing out every Sunday night waiting for a POST!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Not a Packer fan but the Defense ranks dead last in the NFL guys…They were gassed for the Bears and Eagles games by the end of the 3rd quarter and couldn’t stop the run or get off the field on 3rd downs.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Rut row
    Percys first game back is against the Vikings

Someone needs to Nancy Kerrigan him before he comes in and cancerizes the team.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Quote:

Not a Packer fan but the Defense ranks dead last in the NFL guys…They were gassed for the Bears and Eagles games by the end of the 3rd quarter and couldn’t stop the run or get off the field on 3rd downs.

Yes, this was more concerning than the fact that for some odd reason, their offense struggled again this week… I know Matthews is out, but so are a number of others, and it appears you can only go to the practice squad so many times before it affects the game. Until we start to get some healthy, our defensive struggles will continue.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

It’s times like the last two games where the defense needs to step up and make plays. Plain and simple they choked in the final quarter. They really need to upgrade in the off season. I would be very surprised if they make the playoffs.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

The Packers without Aaron Rodgers reminds me of the old horror movie, “THE Silence of the LAMBeau”

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

See my predictions back at the beginning of the season regarding all the NFC North teams: Don’t buy any Superbowl tickets in anticipation.

It doesn’t matter who makes the playoffs. Just looking at the matchups that are shaping up, nobody in the North will last past round 1 anyway. The Pack and the Bears both need the sun/moon/stars to allign to get back their #1 QB and find their defense, and, and, and…

It’s like I said about the Vikings the past 10 years: Stop celebrating making the playoffs. Only numbnuts celebrate making it TO the playoffs, the idea is to WIN in the playoffs, dillrods.

Grouse

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Numbnuts and dillrods? Are you on some kind of male reproductive organ kick?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.