What No Packer Banter

• Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

After watching the game last night and with Rodgers now out with a broken collar bone, I can’t believe there is no banter going on between the Vikes and Packer fans. Hopefully this will get it started . McCown played well(I’m not a bears fan)pretty impressive how they controlled the ball in the last 10 min. of the 4th

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It’s on the “where’s all the….” thread. Glad I could be of assistance to you…

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Green Bay will still win the Division !!!

joemama
    North St Paul

packers will tank until rogers is back..if he is only out 2 weeks pac will win division if longer watch the lions take their first title in years and lose in the first round of the playoffs

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

You mean Lions and their douche head coach will meltdown in their 1st playoff game.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Being a Bears fan, all my Packer fan buddies were very diligent in razzing me after each and every Packer victory, poking fun at Cutler’s uterus problem keeping him out, etc, but they’ve been very quiet this week. So Rodgers dirties up his jersey a bit and has to sit out a few weeks? No reason to avoid your Bear-buddy.

honda75
    Iowa

Giving you crap about Cutler?? How about Mathews being out with a hangnail. The game was equal after Rodgers got knocked out and the better team won! Funny how the bears line seems to put packer QB’s down and out. Granted Favre was on the Vikings at the time but was a packer player at one time…

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Was never an admirer of the off-field Favre, and was at the game at TCF stadium when he got knocked out…..no tears shed here. Rodgers, however, is a class act on and off the field. But you’re right….without him on Monday, the teams were at equal strength, and it ended up being a good game to watch.

rmartin
    United States

No way in he!! it was equal strength. McNown is heads and shoulders above Wallace at game time. I would call Briggs/Matthews a better comparison than Cutler/Matthews. The Packer game became one dimensional and that is why we lost.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Quote:

No way in he!! it was equal strength. McNown is heads and shoulders above Wallace at game time. I would call Briggs/Matthews a better comparison than Cutler/Matthews. The Packer game became one dimensional and that is why we lost.

x2 no way I would call it equal, when Rodgers went down it was just a matter of whether we would be lucky enough to sneak out a win…

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Packers defense played like crap. When a great player like Rodgers goes down, good teams rely on others to carry the team. This was situation where the defense needed to step up and take control.
    Needless to say, they failed miserably and the Bears earned this victory.

It’s pro football. Players get hurt all the time. Even great players.

Next weeks another game. All any team can do is move on, fix the mistakes as best as possible and get ready for next weeks game.

At the end of the year, the best team that gets on a roll is the one generally left standing.

Go Pack Go!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I find it odd how unprepared the Packers were for a Rodgers injury. Time to bring Flynn back.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I bet someone yesterday a lunch that the Pack wouldnt make the playoffs. Safe money?????

If you assume that SF or Seattle are in, they need to either win the division or beat all these: Dallas/ Philly, Carolina, Bears/Lions.

Carolina has a tough schedule. Philly, Dallas, Green Bay, Lions, Bears all play each other. I dont see them getting and staying on top of all those teams unless they get healthy in a hurry.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Nobody cares about what you bet dave.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

LOL, I also bet that the first reply from a WI joker would be “Nobody cares about what you bet dave.”.

This is WAY too easy.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

no, really Dave we don’t care! Don’t read between the lines.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Quote:

I bet someone yesterday a lunch that the Pack wouldnt make the playoffs. Safe money?????

You will know in 3-5 weeks which is the normal timetable for a broken collarbone depending on how severe the injury is.

If the Packers are lucky, they win one of the next three which leaves them with 5 losses.

If Rodgers can come back for the Lions game and play near his normal level, they retain a chance to make the playoffs. Maybe they will have their wide receivers and Matthews back also.

If they are already at 6 losses before he returns it means they must win out for any chance. While possible, three are on the road and in their division…..

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Proof that fishing breaks down all kinds of barriers…. Here’s one from the archives. Bears fan, Packers fan, and a Viqueen fan, putting the smackdown on a three man limit of eaters in December.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Poor Lenny!!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I am liking my chances

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.