beef jerkey!

• kevinh1570
    New Richmond, Wi

Alright Iove beef jerkey…especially when I’m fishing with a beer. I used to go out of my way to drive to malmo and get there beef jerkey at a gas station but they quit selling it. Anybody have suggestions on places to go that sells good beef jerkey? Around house area…..or wherever for that matter.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Meat on Mille Lacs has some very good stuff. At least the past few years it is had been consitant and very good.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

I love beef jerky too when fishing. I love the great value teriyaki and peppered jerky from walmart. Also check out hyvee, the local one here sells the big bag for about $10, am not sure how good it is.

dbright
    Cambridge

Most meat markets have decent jerky. At 17+ dollars a pound I try to make 6lbs every few months

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Looking at your location I would try Louie’s Meat Market in Cumberland. I go there twice a year with two coolers and load up up on brats and stuff. Great award winning butcher shop! McDonalds Meats in Clearwater where people cross over from 94 to hwy 10 has great jerky if you’re ever heading to northern MN, in fact it’s called “the jerky stop”

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

We should all just blow off work today and go sit in a boat with some beer and beef jerky, who’s in?

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

We should all just blow off work today and go sit in a boat with some beer and beef jerky, who’s in?

Dang skippy

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Grand Champion Meats made the beef jerky sold at Malmo Marathon. You can google them up and order online.

The Mille Lacs meat is good stuff too. They have a good supply at the market in Isle. (Teals)

-J.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Theilens Meats in Pierz has some of the best jerky around. You can even order it online and have it shipped.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I guess I’m cheap. I buy mine at Fleet Farm! I like either the Hank’s Select or the World Kitchens brands, in either the original or teriyaki. Great taste and flavors. I don’t eat the Jack Link’s stuff.

kevinh1570
    New Richmond, Wi

Thanks guys….wish it was Saturday. Fishing beer and jerkey. ..it doesn’t get much better!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Fishing beer and jerkey. ..it doesn’t get much better!

dbright
    Cambridge

Quote:

Theilens Meats in Pierz has some of the best jerky around. You can even order it online and have it shipped.

+1 on Theilens

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.