Gas in Lakeville–$4.19?

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

$4.35 in Golden Valley last night. Holy Moses!

Unbelievable, the bad thing is it affects the price of so many other things. It’s gonna cost the price of a nice St. Croix rod just to fill the suburbun and the boat!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Just in time for fishing – it hurts twice as bad when you have to fill the truck and the boat!

Here’s cool little website that shows who’s selling the cheapest gas near you – http://www.gasbuddy.com/

You can load it on your phone (it works for my iphone) and it comes in handy – especially in times like this!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I am not sure, but I think gas prices may very well affect my choices this time around.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

The only affect the government has on gas prices is taxes. Well, unless they release the reserves.

If the Government would get rid of the mandated summer/winter blend we would not have the problem of refineries switching over and having the down time.

If government has no control/influence, it is sure strange how prices change around election time!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Reported on the news the reason gas jumped was because of two refineries in IL are down for maintenance.

They are down for 2 weeks every five years to re pipe the whole plant. I was there 5 years ago while gas prices were steady.

B as in B….S as in S

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

If the Government would get rid of the mandated summer/winter blend we would not have the problem of refineries switching over and having the down time.

There is that too.

Palerider77

It doesn’t bother me, I only buy 20 bucks worth at a time…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

That doesn’t even get me to work and back in one day.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Just in time for fishing – it hurts twice as bad when you have to fill the truck and the boat!

Here’s cool little website that shows who’s selling the cheapest gas near you – http://www.gasbuddy.com/

You can load it on your phone (it works for my iphone) and it comes in handy – especially in times like this!

Very cool! I used it to save a dime/gal today.

Thanks Brad.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Reported on the news the reason gas jumped was because of two refineries in IL are down for maintenance.

They are down for 2 weeks every five years to re pipe the whole plant. I was there 5 years ago while gas prices were steady.

B as in B….S as in S

You got that right

we manufacture our gas locally, so why do the have to try to blow smoke up our

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

When it started to cost over a Benjamin to fill the boat and truck at the same time I quit doing it

Now i only fill one or the other at a time, cause you can go bankrupt real quick just by putting gas in the truck and boat

milemark_714

I wonder where all that Bakken oil is going?Probably on the world market,because that is what the price is based on.I guess blame it on the countries that are willing to pay the going price.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.