Packers vs. Vikings

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Alright guys

Now that the draft has come to a conclusion for our perspective teams

Who do you feel had the better draft? and Why?

Lets hear it

adam-bartusek
    New Prague, MN

I think all together the Vikings had a better draft of talent filling their voids. With that said the Packers are an insane team and are REALLY scary if Eddie Lacy turns out.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

gone fishing

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

The Vikings definitely filled some much needed holes. Not sure the Packers did as well at the draft from that perspective, but did get some good picks. I would give the vikings a slightly better grade, but they did have 3 first round picks, which helped.

Follmerpa
    white bear lake

I dont watch the Vikings, I only watch pro football.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Yeah, being a Packers fan I was extremely excited when I heard that they picked up Eddie Lacy

Then it got even better when they got Johnathan Franklin from UCLA. Now I’ll admit I didn’t know much about this kid, but after some research I found out that he’s an absoulute beast

The one thing I really liked over all about the draft though is after signing Rodgers to that bit $110 million contract extension, they actually went out and got him some guys to help beef up the offensive line

TT deffinately didn’t dissapoint

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

The Vikings definitely got a lot better. Packers addressed their needs i believe.

bigpike

I thought the Vikings took a bigger risk by giving up 4 picks for Patterson. If he pans out it will be huge if he sinks that will really hurt. TT impressed the heck out of me with his Lacy / Franklin combo. Drafting two NFL starting caliber backs when the rest of league devalued the position is the kind of smart move that makes him a pretty darn good GM to have. Lacy is a bit more of an injury risk but if he pans out the Packers offense just got real scary – X2 if Franklin joins him…

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

2 back system is the thing to do,, unless you have AP.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Ok, I think we can put that joke to rest now. I’ve read it on this site about 100 times and it doesn’t get any funnier.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, I think we can put that joke to rest now. I’ve read it on this site about 100 times and it doesn’t get any funnier.

Agreed.. and most times it comes from guys in IA.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.