Favorite Forum Problems

• thanisch

Is anyone else having problems with the favorite forums feature since the new site has been launched? I see all of my favorite forums in the community forums section but can not get my favorite Mississippi river forums to appear. I see them just fine when showing all forums, of coarse, but can not see them when I go to the favorite forums view. I tried toggling the individual forums on and off again to no avail. I also tried expiring my cookies to see that helped but it didn’t.

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Did you try jump to at the bottom of this page?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yup, we got us a buggie. It’s on the list of items needing attention so we should have a fix in short order. I apologize for the hassle or any confusion over this feauture.

Quote:

Is anyone else having problems with the favorite forums feature since the new site has been launched? I see all of my favorite forums in the community forums section but can not get my favorite Mississippi river forums to appear. I see them just fine when showing all forums, of coarse, but can not see them when I go to the favorite forums view. I tried toggling the individual forums on and off again to no avail. I also tried expiring my cookies to see that helped but it didn’t.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.