Jolly Ann Marine Announcement

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Hello, everyone. As some of you have heard Jolly Ann Marine is now under new management. Due to other obligations in my life I haven’t been able to dedicate the time to Jolly Ann that she requires, nor the time that her customers deserve. So, it is time to move on and let someone else serve the Jolly Ann family.

More than anything, I want to thank all of the IDO members and the staff for over a decade of support and friendship. I may be leaving Jolly Ann Marine behind but the friendships I have made here will last forever. I especially want to thank James Holst, Tom Donaldson, Brian Klawitter, and Dean Marshall for helping me grow this business and supporting me all along the way. I am truly blessed to be part of this IDO family, and I hope to be able to spend more time on the water and more time with the friends I’ve made on IDO now that I’m moving on to the next phase of my life.

Lastly, I want to assure everyone that Jolly Ann Marine is in good hands as IDO’s own, Ben Garver is now the new owner and operator. Many of you have purchased products from Jolly Ann because you have come to know that it is a name you can trust. I assure you that Ben will not let you down. I’ve known Ben for many years, and he is a class act. I would not let Jolly Ann go to just anyone. I hope you will all give Ben the same opportunity you have given me.

Thank you all again. I hope to see you on the water or at the local watering hole sometime soon!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Best wishes to you as you turn to the next chapter in your life!

FDR

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Way to go Ben.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Congrats Ben and thank you Wade for being there for us all.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Best of luck to you and Ben Wade!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Congratulations to both you Wade and Ben Garveeeeee, Wait a minute,,,

Did you say GARVER??

Totally Joking,

Truly Congratulations to the both of you and best wishes in your endeavors!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You know Wade, I told you to read “Why S. O. B.’s Succeed and Nice Guys Fail in Small Business”!

If you would have screwed everyone over the last ten years you could have moved to your dream home in Iowa and retired by now. Well, maybe Ben will listen to me. <sigh>

Congrats Ben! You’re going to be a busy guy!

Hey Wade! Does that mean my most fav photo of our baby girl will be gone??

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

Hey Wade! Does that mean my most fav photo of our baby girl will be gone??

Wait a minute,,,, no more “I pooped”? humm??

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Good Luck to you in the future my friend !!

It has been a great pleasure knowing you and working with you in the past…

And as you said… I’m sure Ben with take great care of your baby !!!

redneck
    Rosemount

Wade, I want to wish you the best in the next phase of your life and to thank you for the great service over the years. Ben knows he has some big shoes to fill but if you trust him to take over that is good enough for me. Congratulations Ben and good luck in this new adventure.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

wade , good luck on your future plans. I appreciatethe outstanding service you gave me over the the last 6 years that I have done business with you! Ben, good luck with the business and I’m sure the high level of servicewill continue

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Kind of like replacing Joe Dimaggio with Micky Mantle….We still win Good luck Wade and thanks for the years of outstanding service! Congrats Ben, it will be nice knowing that Jolley Ann is in good hands.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Good Luck in the future, Wade!

Congrats, Ben!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Congrats to both Wade and Ben. Happy to see Jolly Ann sticking around and ownership familiar with IDO.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats to both of you and thanks for all of your help in the past Wade !

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Thanks so much for your help over the past several years Wade!
    Greatly appreciated by me and many others.

Ben – congrats man!
    Looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

awesome! Wade call if you want to go hit the river.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Wade’s words couldn’t be any more true; Garver is definitely a class act and will continue to make Jolly Ann a great place to shop! I wonder if he’ll have any time to fish this year now….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Garver is definitely a class act

You talking about BEN Garver??

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Best wishes Wade and thanks for the great customer service over the years. Congratulations Ben, keep up the great work at Jolly Ann Marine.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes, guys.

Brian, I think Ben plans on keeping my favorite daughter’s picture in the footer of the Jolly Ann website. She’s the reason Jolly Ann Marine exist in the first place.

The header and footer is down right now, but will probably be back up in a day or two. Ben is currently learning how much fun it is to run a website!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

Quote:

Garver is definitely a class act

You talking about BEN Garver??

Well….don’t tell anyone…

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Ya….fun….that’s the EXACT word Ben used!!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

First off, a BIG Thank You to Wade. Thank you for the years of great service you provided to everyone here at IDO, including myself.

Wade was responsible for leading me here to IDO back in 2006. I had called him with some questions about electronics, found his services second to none, and he told me that I should check out IDO. Wade and I struck up a friendship, and have made several fishing trips together since then. A lot of those trips were to Minnesota/Wisconsin, where we met up with a lot of other great people that had a few things in common, a passion for fishing and of course, IDO. I’m sure it won’t be long, and Wade and I will make another trip North, park our truck and boat trailer in front of BK’s camper , and head out on the Mississippi to fish. Only this time, I hope it’s Wade asking me questions about electronics.

As the new owner of Jolly Ann Marine, I look forward to helping out everyone here at IDO. Please know that you can count on me to help you in any way I can with all of your boat rigging needs. I’ll be checking in frequently in the Outdoor Gear forums, trying to help members with questions regaurding GPS, fishfinders, trolling motors and more. Don’t be afraid to drop me an email either. I’ll make every attempt I can to help get your problems solved.

Thanks again Wade and everyone here at IDO!!

Ben Garver
    Jolly Ann Marine
    http://www.jollyann.com
    [email protected]

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

You two are the only ones allowed to park in front of my camper. Just leave the keys in it next time and Dean’s cookies on my front door step please.

Are you going to continue in the Jolly Ben group or start a new one?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Are you going to continue in the Jolly Ben group or start a new one?

There’s a “Jolly Ben” group?

I will talk with Wade about the Jolly Ann Group. I don’t see why it won’t continue. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I want everyone to be aware that http://www.jollyann.com is having a few issues. The revised site did’t go up as planned and now we are switching servers. It might be a few more days before full access to the site is regained. Please be patient, and in the meantime if there is an item you are looking for send me an email at [email protected]

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats and Good Luck!

-J.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats Wade and best of luck to you in the future thanks for all of your great service over the years!

Congrats to you also Ben, Wade could not have picked a better guy than you to fill his shoes, I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Wade could not have picked a better guy

Yes he could have.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.