Obama Phone

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Obamaphone.net

I work in the medical insurance field, but I got a call today from a lady asking for an Obamaphone. I remember talk of it, but wasn’t aware that it is a reality.

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

“Obama Phone” is actually the Lifeline Program run by the FCC, which started in 1985 under Reagan. It’s pretty funny that both sides of the media get to play their game with the program.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Fif, I disabled your link. If someone wants to check it out they will have to copy the url that you have posted.

This isn’t a government website and just some scammer that’s looking for email addresses. A government sites end in gov.

USE WITH CAUTION!

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

That site doesn’t seem too legit to me, just sayin’…

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Fif, I disabled your link. If someone wants to check it out they will have to copy the url that you have posted.

This isn’t a government website and just some scammer that’s looking for email addresses. A government sites end in gov.

USE WITH CAUTION!

it is on the internet, therefore it is true and works,.

BK are you calling Fife a scammer????

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It’s not even a secure site.

Fif? Nah. He’s ok for a walleye guy. One of the few I might add…course he’s not a plumber.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

We have many 800 numbers at work, so I get misdirected calls from time to time. This was my first Obamaphone call. She said she called a number, talked to an operator, and then was transfered to me. Not sure who that would have been. Website was sent to me from a co-worker and I didn’t look it over very well. We get leads from stupid sites like this and they are horrible. People are furious we are calling and they never want to buy anything. Waste of time and money for everyone.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

It’s not even a secure site.

Fif? Nah. He’s ok for a walleye guy. One of the few I might add…course he’s not a plumber.

Heres your plumber’s crack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.