Prayers for Connecticut Families

• cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

…and all the more important to arm our parents with solid skills, strategies, and philosophies to raise the odds that these people never reach a breaking point like this. Sad day.

bassmaster
    SE, MN

Hard to believe that someone would do such a thing. We all should give the kids an extra hug today. Prayers to all.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I pray for those lost and the children that survived, but will carry the burden of the memory of today for the rest of their lives. I pray for the parents and families that lost their child today, as well as those who had children that survived. I pray for the adults who died, the adults who survived, the staff and first responders. May they all find peace after this tragedy.

jld
    Holmen

I heard the guns were his mothers. Sounds like this kid had some mental issues. A very tragic day.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Thoughts and prayers to the families. Very, very sad indeed and right before Christmas.

X2

Absolutely Disgusting!!

ToddOlufson
    Coon Rapids, MN

I pray that Jesus opens his arms to the victims. Envelops the family’s in his grace and gives them help in there grief.

olgetcher

Wife and I shed tears on this news. Can not imagine what parents are going through. All we can say is may the Lord watch over the families involved in this terrible tragedy and each and every one of your families.
    God Bless,
    The Goetsch’s

stevedobie
    Central, MN

Can’t imagine. Prayers sent to all. Now go hug your wife, kids, grand kids et….

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

It’s unimaginable. There almost aren’t words to express Carol and my sorrow, outrage and compassion for the children and families. God Bless everyone who comes to their aid in this time of great tragedy.

Vern

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

Can’t imagine what the families are going through this morning.

Pete

A sad day for all Americans. A heart wrenching day for the families and friends.

Bob Gordon
    Washington,IL

Sick world we live in !

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

Arm The Teachers

jeremyschreiner

This is the first I herd about this, was busy all day and It is just not sinking in, Like many I wish I could help….. “Dear Lord, Please help these families, friends, community to be strong and pull thru this horrific tragedy.”

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

I can’t imagine what bed was like tonight for all the families out there.

FDR

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.