Someone hits the Mother load

• desperado

Quote:

Some of you fall for the TV BS and judge people the way the producers want you to. The producers are always going to make the hoffman crew look like poor old gold miners trying to make a living chasing a dream, and everyone that gets in their way is going to be a thieving a##hole.
    Not everything is how you see it on TV.

what next ?
    some bubble bursting revelations re a bunny, a fairy, and a jolly old elf ?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

After Friday’s episode, I think it’s going to be the Hoffmans based only on hard work and grinding it out. “The Mother Load” is going to be 1000 ounces and the Hoffman crew is going to hit that. Don’t be fooled, nobody is going to get 2,3 ,or 4000 ounces.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I sure wish it was Parker. He’s the only one I like on the show.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

After Friday’s episode, I think it’s going to be the Hoffmans based only on hard work and grinding it out. “The Mother Load” is going to be 1000 ounces and the Hoffman crew is going to hit that. Don’t be fooled, nobody is going to get 2,3 ,or 4000 ounces.

The hoffmans have not done CRAP! That was dave’s crew that set up that whole mine and got it all running. The hoffman’s crew found 4 ounces in a month while dave’s crew found 300+ ounces. Shows you right there what a screw up hoffman is. Then they piggybacked on dave’s mine to try and make profit and had the BALLS to say “day crew is not doing their share”… day crew found 300 freakin ounces while you found 4… YOU are not doing your share. Hoffman is a screw up and is just out there playing with his investors money. I would be embarrassed if he was relation to me. What a piece of crap.

If they get 1000 ounces each man makes $30,000 after the investors cut and the claim owners cut. Think about that. Is that hitting the mother? Fred’s crew got what, about $20,000 worth of gold the last cleanup? Divided by 3 that is $6600 each profit each man since they hit the break even point last week. That one cleanup is 1/5th of what the hoffmans will make if they hit their mother load. That is why you do not work 20 guys on one claim.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Quote:

The hoffmans have not done CRAP! That was dave’s crew that set up that whole mine and got it all running. The hoffman’s crew found 4 ounces in a month while dave’s crew found 300+ ounces. Shows you right there what a screw up hoffman is. Then they piggybacked on dave’s mine to try and make profit and had the BALLS to say “day crew is not doing their share”… day crew found 300 freakin ounces while you found 4… YOU are not doing your share. Hoffman is a screw up and is just out there playing with his investors money. I would be embarrassed if he was relation to me. What a piece of crap.

If they get 1000 ounces each man makes $30,000 after the investors cut and the claim owners cut. Think about that. Is that hitting the mother? Fred’s crew got what, about $20,000 worth of gold the last cleanup? Divided by 3 that is $6600 each profit each man since they hit the break even point last week. That one cleanup is 1/5th of what the hoffmans will make if they hit their mother load. That is why you do not work 20 guys on one claim.

B BK. Dave is part of the Hoffman Crew. By what I wrote I mean the whole thing. And by hard work I mean, if they keep pulling out 100 ounces per week they will easily hit the 1000 mark. It’s easy to see that Todd is a goof., I’m not disputing that. I’m only saying that I dont think anyone will do any more than 1000 ounces and it will be the Hoffman crew that does hit it.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.