Breeding Dogs ROOKIE here…

• jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

Been looking to try my hand at this while my injury heals… Any information would be awesome! Note: they will be lap dogs just trying to figure the best breed to start with, stud service, akc mumbo jumbo etc. Thanks in advance. JG

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

ask Phiggs…

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

There is no money in dog breeding. Good breeders do it for the love of the breed. If you insist upon it, find a top-quality breeder to mentor you. Dog breeding is not as simple as getting two dogs together to do the hibbity-dibbity. IMHO, there are way too many folks calling themselves breeders that are turning out way too many sub-par dogs.

big_g
    Isle, MN

wear gloves…

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

There is no money in dog breeding. Good breeders do it for the love of the breed. If you insist upon it, find a top-quality breeder to mentor you. Dog breeding is not as simple as getting two dogs together to do the hibbity-dibbity. IMHO, there are way too many folks calling themselves breeders that are turning out way too many sub-par dogs.

X2

ive breed 1 of my females once and stud out my male (labs) you do not breed for the money, i personally had my female breed because of demand, people were requesting dogs from my dogs. research prices and requirement of time involvement before you move forward with breeding the dogs (that is the easy part).

hnd

still giggling like a 6 year old at “hibbity-dibbity”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.