lunch in Eau Claire Saturday, suggestions where?

• smoke grub

I would like to know where we should eat lunch in either Eau Claire or Chippewa falls. I would prefer, either a buffet of some kind ,or what ever.. nothing too fancy or expensive.. its just a filler before we go to a late afternoon wedding.. and then a later supper.. I would guess that we would be in the area around 1 pm or so.. I really dont want Mac and Don’s dollar menus’.. I appreciate the wisdom of this board. tell me what or where to go.

LazyEyez
    Arcadia, WI

Red Robin exit Hwy 93 Eleva

bigpike

Pizza Del Rey, business 53 just south of the North Crossing. Good pizza and salad buffet for cheap if you are doing lunch even cheaper. Tough to beat it and its good

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Quote:

Pizza Del Rey, business 53 just south of the North Crossing. Good pizza and salad buffet for cheap if you are doing lunch even cheaper. Tough to beat it and its good

second for this buffet

dgilgen
    Eau Claire Wisconsin

Old Country Buffet at the corner of Clairemont Ave and London Rd. I haven’t been there in years so I can’t tell you how the food is or how they’re priced but, I thought I’d throw it out there…

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Quote:

Quote:

second for this buffet

x3

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

X4

Have them make you a Canadian bacon an sauerkraut pizza, still part of the buffet, you just have to request it and then get there before its gone. You will not be disappointed.

If you aren’t into pizza Northwoods over by the mall is decent too.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Del rey was always a favorite growing up but I would take Mike’s Smokehouse anyday of the week if visiting the old stomping grounds. Mike Smokehouse is on Clairemont Ave not too far off of the North Crossing.

joe-bauman
    Rochester, MN

If you like homade soups and sandwiches I highly recommend Acoustic Cafe downtown!!

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

there is an irish pub down on water street that i like alot. i think it was O’Houlihans. Excellent meat. i eat there every day i’m in town…

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I heard Shooters at the Elk Mound exit has an amazing buffet. Not that I’ve ever been there.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Now that’s funny!

Not that I know why!

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

there is an irish pub down on water street that i like alot. i think it was O’Houlihans. Excellent meat. i eat there every day i’m in town…

Stu, are you think of Dooley’s?

Sully

smoke grub

well gang.. Pizza del re is the consensus.. I don’t know what shooters is, but I have my wife and daughter with me..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.