netting walleyes

• maddog
    Park Rapids Mn.

Haven’t seen much on this site lately about the tribes netting our lakes,does this mean that we are OK with this till next year? Seems like this comes and goes every year just like the NFL draft.Can’t we as sportsman show up with our rigs and block the accesses legally?Can’t we be perch fishing the same time they’re trying to put out their nets?Come on people lets do something as a group and get some attention on our views and concerns or don’t even post it next year.Hang in there Steve hopefully help is on the way.

hawkeye27

You better look again!! Most members on this site is against netting.. The site is a huge supporter of Steve Fellegy. What else is there to say. Its wrong and we wanted it band

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Quote:

You better look again!! Most members on this site is against netting.. The site is a huge supporter of Steve Fellegy. What else is there to say. Its wrong and we wanted it band

Um…

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Dont speak for everyone. I agree it is absolutely a racial injustice.

Personally, I despise netters and now its all around me. But I will not set foot on LSF any longer due to all the pissing and moaning they do on this issue. Its about all they do there, not much action, primarily Bioch about it.

If you are looking for PnM on netting go there and please keep IDO free of the complaining.

I hate the issue, as many here do, but I love that IDO members dont let it ruin their forum. There is so much more to share amongst each other, but yes it does need to end.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Exactly… pizzing and moaning just creates anger. I support Steve, with $$$. Is it illegal to intentionally interfere with their right to harvest walleyes… YES. I prefer the route Steve is going in court. Send him a few $$$’s and I guarantee you, that route will get our cause further than the ramp blocking.

jslsfish4u
    Cold Spring,MN

This subject is really a sore spot with us. Steve is the MAN.
    EQUALITY FOR ALL.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

hey another cold springer!!! howdee!!!!!!!

yea LSF is full of the netting banter. fun to read but got old. they did however take it off there mainpage!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.