Nagging question I’ve had

• grumpy
    Iowa, Clinton

What is the national “federal PAYROLL” for ALL in government excluding the Military, this includes payroll and all benefits. this should be an annual number $$$$$$$$$$ and have they EVER TAKEN A REDUCTION??

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Why excluding the military?

grumpy
    Iowa, Clinton

Military exclusion because they deserve EVERYTHING they get, they WORK for it!! and just how many taxpayers does it take to cover everyone elses lifestyle? for doing nothing..

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Don’t get me wrong, God bless our military, it’s the best in the world. It’s just that military spending gets a free pass when it comes to wasteful government spending. Private companies spend millions on lobbyists, get awarded huge government multi-billion dollar contracts, pay ZERO taxes and it gets added to the untouchable defense budget.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I might be a minorty here but,,,,

I’m thinking the GOVERMENT might want to put a bit more funds back into the Kitty. DO you think I’m wrong?

Just my comment.

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Excuse my ignorance, whats the Kitty?

Denny O
    Central IOWA

To put back more of the funds that has been taken away from the military budget.

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

I think you are missing the point. A fraction of the “military” budget actually goes to the troops.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.