Upcoming Tuesday = Deadliest Catch

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

I cant believe either one of those guys could ever handle being captain. They are perpetually immature. Seem to be mentally damaged in some way? The oldest seems more solid.

Hard to really know. We only see bits and pieces and the final edited product can paint many different stories

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

The oldest seems more solid.

Not sure about that, it is Jake who had the dope problems. I just hope both Jake and Josh make it in the real world without Dad.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Oh. I thought the younger one was the doper. Got it.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Jake is Younger
    Jake has/had the drug problem
    Discovery paints Josh as the more mature brother

Jake has the ambition to run a ship, Josh is more conservative and would probly do a better job (As Discovery paints it anyways)

Watched the first half of last nights episode while I worked out this morning,, so far so good. Elliot is a punk though. “lotta eyes on me” “I’m only 29 and need to get 1.2M in crab” Loved how when I stopped the DVR this morning he was spying on where the other boats where at on the blue crab grounds. Nothing like ambulance chasing after the first string!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

I cant believe either one of those guys could ever handle being captain. They are perpetually immature. Seem to be mentally damaged in some way? The oldest seems more solid.

I was thinking this same thing after last season.

Not only would they have to have the drive to do it, but there’s the issue of actually getting a captain’s license.

I don’t think Phil exactly left the boys too well set up in regards to having the big pile of cash needed even get the boat on the water on the first day of the season. It’s gotta be a huge tab just to get out of port and start fishing.

Edgar saved Sig’s buttski again last night with that patch on the hydraulic pipe. WTG Edgar, nothing better than a man who can really fix stuff.

Grouse

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Yep, I stand corrected, Jake is the younger son.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I hope the Seabrooke moves and finds the Blues and I hope Elliot falls on his face in that spot. Have they ever showed a picture of the tobacco room? I have to imagine there 100 Cartons of smokes on each ship.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The Octopus was pretty cool. I wish they would show more of what they incidentally catch.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I would think some of those incidental fish are kept for eating but maybe off camera?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ve only seen a couple octopus and sometimes cod in the emptier pots. They have to catch weirder stuff that that.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

How you guys like Elliott Neese now? Funniest thing is him talking like he could beat up the other guy. LOL

I couldn’t agree more with you. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when he said that. The odds would definitely NOT be in his favor if that went down!!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.