Back Channel Ramp Retirerment

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

With the change in management at EVERTS RESORT. I will be putting my efforts in there. We will be working hard to get EVERTS back to where it was before.! The pools 3 and 4 fishing MECA. Everyone lets all get back to EVERTS the new mngr. can sure use the business to get that place going again ……rrr

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Right on triple R ! I have a club outing coming up on the 16th of March … I’ll make sure to let everyone know that Evert’s is back in the game!!! Thanks again Randy for all your efforts on the Wisconsin Back Channel! Mike

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Thanks Randy for all the work this winter in the backchannel.

Jack

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Got a reservaton at Everts for August. See ya then RRR! Gus still around?

mr. sauger25

yeah thanks tripple r started out going to evrets this january but after the first too stops with the new management decided to shop at the four seasons and put in at the back channel which was a [censored] to load up in the dark good to know they got rid of the idiot at the resort looking forward on meeting the new guys so does this mean fyb will be out of there this weekend than

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I know it’s very easy to turn these posts negative, but please let’s try (hard) to keep them positive.

Stop down again and meet the new manager Steve and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

As far as the FYB, nothing has changed from what was posted in the Walleye Tourny Forum.

stuart
    Mn.

Quote:

I know it’s very easy to turn these posts negative, but please let’s try (hard) to keep them positive.

Stop down again and meet the new manager Steve and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

As far as the FYB, nothing has changed from what was posted in the Walleye Tourny Forum.

I’m positive that it will be a lot more pleasant at Everts now that we have a new manager!
    Hows that BK?

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Nice work, Randy. Thanks for your efforts!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Good things come to those who wait

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Thanks RRR. We appreciated the back channel work and will appreciate your work at Evert’s. I can’t wait until I get a chance to head back down to one of the greatest walleye areas around.

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

Quote:

Got a reservaton at Everts for August. See ya then RRR! Gus still around?

We will be up the 4th thru the 10th , hope to see there .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.