Best thing ever!

• Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

The best thing I found, was this site. I seem to spend more time on this site than even Facebook, and I have the app for Facebook right on my phone that never leaves my hand! Enjoy reading people’s stories, reports, reviews, and jokes. So glad I am a part of this community! IMGHO

brandonj
    Blaine, MN/Malmo,MN

When is the ido app coming out?

igotone

I agree – read here B 4 the paper

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Don’t have a browser on your phone?

I wish that there was a mobile IDO site. Mobile as in, if you go to the website on your phone, it redirects you to a site with the same content formatted for smaller screens.

I love smart phones, but I still prefer mobile sites on them. For example, the Wild message board still has the mobile site for posting. It makes things easier.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What’s a newspaper?

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Don’t have a browser on your phone?

I wish that there was a mobile IDO site. Mobile as in, if you go to the website on your phone, it redirects you to a site with the same content formatted for smaller screens.

I love smart phones, but I still prefer mobile sites on them. For example, the Wild message board still has the mobile site for posting. It makes things easier.

I hate to say it, but IDO is horrible on a phone, especially all of the emoticons.

we really need either a mobile site, or an app for it. or they could utilize some of the other mobile message board apps.

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

I am not sure how hard it would be to implement the Tapatalk interface to this board. I use that app for a bunch of tech message forums.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

I was just trying to make a point that I am on this site more than Facebook, which I am on all the time. Making the point that, I am on this even though there is a convient app for FBook. I mentioned a dulled down mobile site or even an app for IDO, but its easy said than done, but I know s#*t about doing that. I would say, at least, my phone would be the first to download the IDO app. Would bring a whole heck of a lot more traffic to the site, that’s for sure!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

I was just trying to make a point that I am on this site more than Facebook, which I am on all the time. Making the point that, I am on this even though there is a convient app for FBook. I mentioned a dulled down mobile site or even an app for IDO, but its easy said than done, but I know s#*t about doing that. I would say, at least, my phone would be the first to download the IDO app. Would bring a whole heck of a lot more traffic to the site, that’s for sure!

Well it’s sure nice to have ya!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.