It must be my lucky day!

• hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

My step son,boss and myself fished a local interstate pond Saturday in franklin,co with pretty good results for bluegills. We moved later in day to Beeds Lake to try for some crappies for evening bite, not much going on. We were getting ready to leave and I looked at my finger and wedding ring was gone I looked all over hut,pockets and in truck no luck. I told my wife lost ring not to happy but said what to you do. Today my boss said take a trip and to pond and see if you can find it. I went thinking no way, but it’s worth a shot.Started out looking in parking lot no luck,walked on pond with same results. Walking back to truck dissappointed kicking rocks with my boots, I kicked a rock in air. looked down and ring was sitting on top of rock!! I have no idea how I found it but I did txt my wife good news and will buy a lottery ticket today! I think someone was watching out for me on this one!

stuart
    Mn.

Its plain to see that your wife is not feeding you well if your losing weight after being married.
    I would be asking for a month of favorites.After all,its her fault you lost it in the first place!

Glad you found it.Best of luck whit the lottery!

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

I wish that excuse would work when it happens to me…

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

I went fishing at DeSoto Bay today. As I was walking under the railroad bridge I looked down and in the sring water that flows under there was a ice dipper. Not just any dipper but one with a golf club handle attached. Had a pretty good day fishing too. Several crappies and gills, 4 bass, 1 northern and 1 perch.

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

The day ended up pretty good, on way home from work,stopped bought a scratch ticket. The ticket made me $10.00, now will have to get a couple more flicker shads!!

iacanoeguy
    Iowa - Franklin Co

but did you find any fish. I caught some at the interstate pond the week before. I went out to Beeds Lake to fish and as I stepped out onto the lake my foot slipped between two rocks and right through the ice. I had to head home with one full boot.

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

Saturday we did ok on bluegills at interstate. The ice was bout 5 inches. We hit Beeds later in day for the nite bite with only 3 keepers. The ice was actually bout 8 inches saturday in front of camp ground on south side. 2 weeks ago Sunday the crappie bite was best i have seen in 3 years at interstate pond

BassMasterFunk
    White Bear Lake, MN

When in doubt, get the metal detector! Have a friend that did the same thing, but lost his wedding ring at the beach in the sand He spent the whole next day with the metal detector searching and eventually, or maybe lucky too, found it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.