Merry Christmas to the Packers

• Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

From a Chiefs fan. Will it be another expected win? Or your first loss of the season?

You don’t have anything to worry about, of course it will be a Packers win.

But an old Chiefs fan can dream… Right

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

6-0 Chiefs right now…As Al Michaels once said…”Do you believe in miracles…YES!”…RR

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Packers can’t catch the ball. Chiefs are playing well

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Packers are lucky it’s only 6-0

pbitschura

Stick a fork in it. They are done.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

yep…

Pathetic… just Pathetic on offense today

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

Stick a fork in it. They are done.

I’ll buy that now.

This is going to be a ‘ell of a story on the news tonight.

desperado

Arrowhead has always been a tough place for visiting teams
    Being a life-long Broncos fan, I rarely revel in a Chiefs victory . . .
    but today I gotta give ’em a big

grumpy
    Iowa, Clinton

When the fans (me)take a win for granted (not me) no big deal, but when the proposed to win team believe there will be no problem that’s when there is a big problem! And they deserve a loss as the old saying goes, on any givin sunday somebody can kick your [censored]!!

gary d
    cordova,il

THE CHIEF’S

I remember now!!! Watch a real football team!!!WTG-KC.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Post deleted by targaman

honda75
    Iowa

I have a darn good feeling the pack will choke like the Brewers did in the playoffs.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Our odds of winning the super bowl are much better now!

but not being remembered in 6 years.

big_g
    Isle, MN

If I was a Packer fan, this is exactly what I would have wanted to see today. Now they can ditch the unneeded undefeated pressure and focus on the prize. I didn’t see the game, as I was busy watching some other team without a offense or defense trying to compete with the other NFC team near the top

jld
    Holmen

I agree with G. Now we can hold some people back the last two weeks. Pittsburg can finish off the 49er’s and the Pack is home for the play-offs.

bigpike

Way to go KC – you won your Super Bowl. The Packers can lick there wounds on this one and move onto the playoffs and a crack at a dynasty.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Finley just got all of his drops in today. He must’ve had about 6, that was awful. Jennings is a huge part of their offense, and it showed today. Without Jennings to draw deep ball double coverage, receivers like Nelson and Jones look pedestrian.

Jennings absence clearly was not the only reason for the loss, but definitely was a contributing factor.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Anyone remember who won the superbowl in 1981? How bout 1984? What about 1972. You get my point. Sorry G, I love ya but I disagree with you. If I;m a Packer fan or any other fan of a team that has a chance to be legendary I’d be pissed. But that’s just how I am I guess.

Paulski

This game was lost in the first half. I counted 4 dropped first downs, with Finley having the most overall. Frankly, I did not think Rodgers looked all that good either for a good part of the game. They needed to be doing shorter routes to move the ball.

The Packers need to win by holding the ball and keeping their defense off the field. It sure looked like the Chiefs did a better job of that today. Congrats to the
    Chiefs, they deserved the win…

trucker
    Prairie DuChien WI.

Quote:

Anyone remember who won the superbowl in 1981? How bout 1984? What about 1972. You get my point. Sorry G, I love ya but I disagree with you. If I;m a Packer fan or any other fan of a team that has a chance to be legendary I’d be pissed. But that’s just how I am I guess.

I do remember who most of the winners are, I just forget the losers.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Packers O and run defense sucked. They played flat all game, no emotion.

big_g
    Isle, MN

While it would be remembered, being the only team to go undefeated and win the SB…(Miami) I do believe the whole undefeated thing, puts undue pressure on a team. Now that they don’t have to worry about going 16-0, they can think about the other big thing. Not that they are guaranteed anything, but playing on a undefeated team, does add unneeded pressure.

dinkgofish
    Neenah, WI

Chiefs were the better team today. Bring on the Bears, 14-1 after that game!

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

Uh Oh… someone figured out the Packers blueprint for the rest of the league…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quote:

When the fans (me)take a win for granted (not me) no big deal, but when the proposed to win team believe there will be no problem that’s when there is a big problem! And they deserve a loss as the old saying goes, on any givin sunday somebody can kick your [censored]!!

I’ve always said the fans care more than the players, its just a job ya know. The vikes had a running back years ago named Ted Brown. He once said 95% of the people in america hate their job, and I’m one of them.

Ha, and we are asked to build them a stadium.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

If I was a Packer fan, this is exactly what I would have wanted to see today. Now they can ditch the unneeded undefeated pressure and focus on the prize.

X2

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

I think Romeo Cornell may have just “locked up” a head coaching job !!!

Paulski

Quote:

I think Romeo Cornell may have just “locked up” a head coaching job !!!

Hard to say, one game a season does not make, what really matters is how it ends…

If they still sneak in the playoffs, I would say you are correct though.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

KC?
    RED Helmets?
    White arrowhead on the side?
    Hank stramm standing on the sideline LHAO at us?
    Is that the same team that handed our Vikings their first Superbowl defeat?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.