Another choke by our state team!

• Coreyhuberty
    Brainerd,MN

Pretty sad, two weeks in a row we blow our first half leads!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

How did our new QB……. D-Jack perform?….sad but somewhat funny

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I don’t what’s more amusing. The fact that you guys are surprised/disappointed or the fact that the vikings managed to do it again.

Coreyhuberty
    Brainerd,MN

Just disapointed here, expected a home opener win! They looked great in the 1st half.
    What’s next?

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

The wild are looking good there’s hope in that……. or that girls basketball team. Whatever their called haha

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

I’ll stick with my 5-11 prediction for the Vikes…. Cam Newton put a hell of a scare into the Pack too today!! That kid looks real to me!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

The wild are looking good

First preseason game Tuesday and we are less than 3 weeks away. Then I can completely ignore the Vikings. I’ll wait (on the Vikings) until they build the bandwagon solid enough so that the wheels aren’t coming off.

fireline
    Rochester

Going for first round draft choice 2012 .

roscoe
    So St Paul

I have lowered my expectations so many times they just dont matter anymore i spent the afternoon scouting locations for duck opener…

drifter295
    Hastings MN

I was expecting to see them up for the best comedy series on the Emmys last night, glad they weren’t. They’d have lost that too.

igotone

age r getting 2 them

they r 2 tried 4 the second half

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Wait until the Lions get a hold of them. Man did they look good. How long has it been since someone said “watch out for Detroit”?

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Sad to say, but the plain truth is the “VIKINGS SUCK” !!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

age r getting 2 them

they r 2 tried 4 the second half

OR JUST FAT! D-Jack looks like he’s a soid 25-30 lbs overweight. Did you see him panting like a dog every time they showed a close up.

I’m not blaming D-Jack.. These losses are on the coaching staff. Second half blowouts mean you’re getting outcoached!

Here’s to a beatdown against the lions so our Future QB can step in an learn some things.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You guys are looking at the top of the glass. Here’s a thought from looking at the bottom. All we need to do is learn how to play in the second half and we’re good.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Sure glad I’m not a season ticket holder. Can you imagine putting up with all the piped in fake skull splitting noise and having to watch that crap besides?

Oh well, like Mike says it soon will be hockey season and all these Sunday afternoons wasted will be in the rear view mirror.

For those of you who can’t get enough Viking chatter, tune into 100.3 FM and be entertained by Paul Allen. I’m sure he is on suicide watch today.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

You guys are looking at the top of the glass. Here’s a thought from looking at the bottom. All we need to do is learn how to play in the second half and we’re good.

Right, but one more loss means we have to finish 13-3 to have a shot at the wildcard. It’s only smart to think about next year at that point,, I mean, the Packers did that a lot over the years and now they have a nice team.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Right, but one more loss means we have to finish 13-3 to have a shot at the wildcard. It’s only smart to think about next year at that point,, I mean, the Packers did that a lot over the years and now they have a nice team.

It’s been pretty quiet….. LET THE SLEEPING DOG LIE!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

doubleshot
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Quote:

I’m not blaming D-Jack.. These losses are on the coaching staff. Second half blowouts mean you’re getting outcoached!

Here’s to a beatdown against the lions so our Future QB can step in an learn some things.

It’s on the coaches, but D-Jack also missed a half dozen wide open passes yesterday. So, it’s on him too!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I think they should have traded AP… he is all they have…
    and do not seem to know what to do with him.

That 30-40 million guaranteed contract was not very wise,

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Another step closer to a top 5 draft pick. Come on Seattle!

ET

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Come on Cougar, aim higher than 5.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Based on how Cinncy is playing, we could do it. But KC could be another problem.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

They might be able to draft Russell Wilson with the number 1 pick.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Just look at the Twins

Anything is possible

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

That kid is a baller! BCS championship?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know the answer to the problem. They NEED a brand new gazillion dollar stadium!!! Yep, then they will play much better

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.