SiriusXM Radio

• huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

My free subscription on the new truck is about to run out. The longer I wait the better the offers get, anybody care to share what you are paying for it?? PM if need be….

Thanks

loren_keizer

I cancelled mine last December. The best they have done is thrown in 6 months at 50%. I know I have got a few emails for 5 months for $25.

Still haven’t re-subscribed. When they started charging for the internet radio and the IT dept at work cracked down on listening to music online, I pretty much gave up on it. Didn’t listen to it enough to justify spending money on it.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Just got a letter in the mail – 3 months free started today…

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Buy in bulk it’s cheaper.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

5 per month is the most that I would pay. I believe if you subscribe for a year you should be able to get it for about 3 per month.

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

Buy the lifetime subscription. Only bummer is – no Internet radio.
    Bought mine for $400 5 years ago.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Use a smart phone with Pandora and the Aux jack that most new cars have.

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

I’m paying $60/year. But I’m not sure if that’s regular price or not….

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Quote:

5 per month is the most that I would pay. I believe if you subscribe for a year you should be able to get it for about 3 per month.

I got a new truck in June and I just got a letter from SiriusXM to continue service they want $154.00/year Hope I start seeing the cheaper offers soon that price is a rip off

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I actualyl cancelled and for some reason my truck still gets all that stations. no bills and they must have forgot to flip the switch to turn us off? it was off for about a week then all of a sudden back on??

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

I got a new truck in June and I just got a letter from SiriusXM to continue service they want $154.00/year Hope I start seeing the cheaper offers soon that price is a rip off

Once addicted to XM radio you will pay almost any price not to listen to KFAN.

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

AMEN!!!! COMMON MAN is THE most un-funny person I have EVER HEARD!!!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

AMEN!!!! COMMON MAN is THE most un-funny person I have EVER HEARD!!!

Common is Eddie Murphy & Sam Kinison compared to Paul Allen. PA isn’t funny or interesting. I tried listening again when they switched to FM. Made it about 3 minutes.

I listen to the radio from 7 am until around 5 pm most days. Barraro was the only one I could handle for any length of time. Now I just do KSTP or XM.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

Buy the lifetime subscription. Only bummer is – no Internet radio.
    Bought mine for $400 5 years ago.

Dog, What did you pay $400 for a Lifetime subscription to what if it wasn’t Sirius XM Radio?

Rich4Walleyes

I also bought the lifetime of both XM and the Best of Sirius and I think my total was $500. That was 5 yrs ago and I do not regret it 1 bit. I started with XM and my subscription came with internet radio and I still get that too. You get spoiled listening to it that’s for sure. My receiver is not mounted in my vehicle so I can take it with me where ever I go.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

So what is the difference between XM and Internet radio?
    I thought XM was internet radio.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I am pay 6 month not too bad waited after free up and the deals got better.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.