Oh I forgot. Beer.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Oh I forgot. Beer.

I can not beleive I forgot these guys:
    Butcher Boys London Broil
    Add onions and peppers along with BBQ sauce

Located on the East side of the Grandstand, across the street from the corn booth

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Oh I forgot. Beer.

I can not beleive I forgot these guys:
    Butcher Boys London Broil
    Add onions and peppers along with BBQ sauce

Located on the East side of the Grandstand, across the street from the corn booth

Good call!

I used to work for the Fried Green Tomoato Stand when they were next to these guys…once in a while if we were lucky, they would trade with us. Awesome sandwhiches

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I started to fo to the State fair when I was about 8. Now, 50 years later I still make the trek to the fairgrounds.

Maybe missed a couple years inbetween but i love to just walk around and try a few new foods.

Going next week.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I started to fo to the State fair when I was about 8. Now, 50 years later I still make the trek to the fairgrounds.

Maybe missed a couple years inbetween but i love to just walk around and try a few new foods.

Going next week.

…and people watch.

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

Got that correct Pug.

People watching is half the fun. If you have not seen it yet, just watch at the state fair.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Aussie potatoes and chocolate covered jalapenos get a thumbs down from me.

The potatoes were like fish and chips, except it was potatoes instead of fish. Although it was much better when covered with nacho cheese.

The jalapenos, well it was just disgusting. I like hot stuff as much as the next guy, but the 2 did not go together and the peppers were very hot.

Cheese curds on the way out though were the bomb.

Pork chop on a stick doesn’t seem the same and I think the non existent line proved that. However, it is still good sub par.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

The Middle East Bakery gyro sandwiches right when you walk in (and walk out if your anything like me).

liar
    Lakeville

We went on friday morning. The Wife really liked the reuben nuggets from O’garahs near entrance #5. She got quite a bit for 5.50. Sauerkraut gives me the eeby jeebees tho. Foot long hot dog and black licorice salt water taffy for me.

We were there by 7 am. You can even find free parking at that time. by 12 noon it was as busy as wall mart on black friday.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.