Thank you

• wkw

Always a pleasure to stop in and talk to you, Dean. Me and Shooter will have to make different arrangements for morning coffee. I only have one major problem with you leaving…
    What the h*ll am I going to do with this truckload of old donuts?
    Best of luck Ol Buddy !! Keep in touch !!
    WKW

Whoops! I forgot about Millerman. Never mind the donut problem!!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Here is a idea for you Dean. Start up business consulting services for resorts, bait shops and other similar companies. You set the bench mark very high at Everts. Many of us would love to see the rest of the industry rise to even something near those standards.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Best of luck, Dean. You will definitely be missed by tons of P4 visitors, me included.

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

No, Thank YOU…
    It will never be the same.

ssaall

Dean…, You will be missed very much!
    Best of luck to you.
    Scott Langguth

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Best of luck to you Dean

I have to say I will surley miss that customer service you provided while at Everts. TOP NOTCH!!!

Jeff H

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Good luck with where ever you end up Dean. I know you’ll be successful. My mother is a firm believer in fate and karma. It’s always seemed to work for me. So I would believe someone with your personality will have no issues moving on to new challenges.

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Best of luck to you Dean the BTeam will miss stopping by the shop for fishing tips, the pre-launch checklist and some friendly BS. Next time your in Austin to visit Mother Marge give me a shout I’ll take you guys out and buy you lunch.

Mitch

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Best of Luck to you Dean! Will sure miss you down there. Talk to ya soon.

-J.

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

Dean,

Thanks for all the advise you dished out over the years. You really know how to shorten a guys learning curve. Best wishes, you will be missed.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Good luck my friend. Our spring trip to Evert’s will never be the same anymore. Maybe now you will get some time to enjoy the spring fishing rather than watching it from the bait shop. You will be successful in whatever you chose to pursue.

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

best wishes and good luck, dean.
    and thanks for all your tips that helped me and my buddies become better walleye fishermen.
    you will be seeing us a lot more at deanstacklebox.
    do you accept cookies?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I feel cheated. Of the few times I went to the resort, I only got marginal service. I never got to meet the legend, the king of hospitality. I only got Brian.

Best wishes and all the best!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

It should only take them a month to figure out what they have lost. I’d ask for a hefty raise, and pay for all the hours after hours you put in. Good luck and don’t be afraid to list me as a reference not that you need any.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

It should only take them a month to figure out what they have lost. I’d ask for a hefty raise, and pay for all the hours after hours you put in. Good luck and don’t be afraid to list me as a reference not that you need any.

Dean should be the owner. Seems plausible.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

The shot heard round the world!

Best of luck Dean, you are the man

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Best of luck to you Dean in your future endeavors!

burbob
    Hastings,MN

Thanks for everything Dean Enjoy some R&R and time on the water

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

good luck Dean

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Plain and simple………..you did things right my friend. Good luck Dean,we will miss you!!!!

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

Dean,
    Good luck with your future endeavors and a big thank you for all the help and advice you gave me over the years. I shaved several years off my river learning curve because of your help.

Dan Jochum

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

The pleasure was all ours my friend. Thanks for all you’re hard work and all you’ve done for us over the years. Good luck!

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Dean -The few times we met you always treated me like a close friend. I didn’t go into the bait store out of necessity but just to chat.

You are a class act!

Wishing you only the best in the future.

I’m honored to call you a friend.

Doug Bonwell
    NPAA #310

corey_waller
    hastings mn

best guy on the river bar none! you will be missed

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

Dean I wish you the best in your future! I just wanted to say Thank You for your great service at Everts. You were always willing to answer questions and give help if asked. Some people would give you little information but not Dean, he would go above and beyond to make sure you had right info and put fish in your boat! There is special people in customer service and you are one of the GREAT ones! Thank You and good luck.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

Thanks for all your help over the years.
    With all your help you really make a guy look like he’s knowing what he”s doing on the water.
    We really know who deserves the credit.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

You will do well in whatever you do friend…
    Nice guys are hard to come by these days…
    Best of luck and Thanks bud

Jeff

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

One thing won’t change Deano…I still consider you one of my best friends! If I can be of any help, don’t hesitate to call! Maybe you and your Lynn can meet up with me and my Lynn for a day on Mille Lacs soon!!

Good luck, and here is to you finding that “Dream Job!”

deertracker

I’ve only been there once, but your service and help made for an awesome trip. Thanks.
    DT

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 122 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.