Suicide

• stuart
    Mn.

My 2nd oldest nephew killed himself last Saturday by stepping in front of a train in Chicago.
    I don’t know if he thought about what this would do to the family and friends left behind.

Every one has dark times and life can suck so bad that you don’t think you can go another day.The reason I’m sharing this is,if you have or are contemplating this, think twice and talk to some one .Please don’t let it build up inside.It hurts all of us.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

My prayers are out to the family Stuart. Sad indeed!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Everything in life is temporary…………. except death.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Sorry to hear that Stu–definitely prayers sent.

Jeremy

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

Prayers sent for the family.

Yes, this is very sad when anyone believes life’s troubles are that bad. Always someone willing to listen and help another.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Sorry to hear that.

Sometimes a person feels the pain is so great that the feeling is death is the only way out. If you ever experience it you will be able to see how someone could.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Our prayers are out to the family Stuart. A very hard thing to understand

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

That’s terrible. SOrry to hear that.

Sometimes people do that to hurt someone in specific. And not thinking what it will do to others. And some do it because they do believe it’s the only way. Either ways it’s a horrible thing. I’ve seen with someone I know.

curtdelong

sorry to hear about your loss stuart. our prairs are with you and your family.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

We will put your family in our prayers..

john_steinhauer
    p4

I’m sorry to hear that Stuart our prayers are out to the family.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Prayers sent. My friend just got out of mental health today for that, it sucks to deal with.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

bad news for sure , prayers will sent

140-zuki
    Cokato, MN

My prayers are with you and your family. I wish I didn’t know what you are going through, my brother took his life 6 years ago. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about him and wonder what if. Remembering the good times eases the pain.

kris_brantner
    My river

sorry to hear that… also heard about two 14 year old girls that did over this last weekend from the cities area. my brother did it 3 years ago. he was 15. makes ya wonder…

randeye
    Hudson

Very sad! Our prayers are with your and your family. Just heard on the news that two girls around the age of 14 committed suicide over this past weeknd in the Marshall area!

randeye
    Hudson

Sorry to hear! As a father with two teenagers, I guess we just hope and pray!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Stuart….our prayers go to you and the family. There are so few words that help here.

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

I fully understand the pain your family is going through, I send my deepest sympathy and prayers to give your family peace and the strength to make it through these hard times.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Terribly unfortunate. My prayers go to your family. It’s terrible when life comes to a decision like that. I myself had a tough year- lost my job and got a dui, but I always thank God for every day he gives me, regardless of how bleak the outcome, he always welcomes me to a bright sunny day. My dad once said that if God will bring you to it, he’ll get you through it. Truer words, I’ve never heard. In college one of my best friends committed suicide, I had been ice fishing with him two weeks prior and I borrowed a jig from him. I still got that jig in my tackle box and I know I’ll never use it, just a reminder of a great friend who couldn’t cope with life’s tough ordeals. Again, my prayers go out to your family.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Prayers sent to you and all the family.(insert praying hands here>IDO we need more moto-con graemlins)

Depression I would believe is a possibility? So many suffer from this, but it can be treated and treated successfully.

I know…I have it, and have been treating it since 1997…
    I did even know I had a problem. My dear wife suspected it, we saw my Dr., and my world changed and I love life and cherish it….

bassless

My prayers go out with you and your family.

grey-ghost
    AR-USA

WOW, So Sad!! Prayers for you and your family!

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

My fiancee committed suicide in ’74 so i’ve got a pretty good idea of how tuff it is for the people left behind. I also struggle with suicidal depression myself. i definitely want the right to pass on, but it is a VERY permanent solution to an oft temporary problem.

bassmaster
    SE, MN

Quote:

My 2nd oldest nephew killed himself last Saturday by stepping in front of a train in Chicago.
    I don’t know if he thought about what this would do to the family and friends left behind.

I’m sorry to hear of your loss. It’s hard for everyone left behind. It’s very hard for the guys on that train that had to live threw the event. I’ve worked on the rail road for several years now and it’s a hard fact of the job that we face. But like every thing else in life with time and a good support you will move on. Best wishes to you and your family in the coming days….

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.