what to do?

• walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

what to do the river is high and the ramps are closed normally we are all fishing the river heavily but cant get out interested in what people are going to do since most people are probably like me and go as often as possible. me i am thinking about finding some open lakes for some crappie fishing. how about you

drew-evans
    rochester MN

fish a different pool until i can get back onto pool 4

JasonP
    Twin Cities

walleye slayer

im a pool 2 guy and i’ll probably be grounded for another month. i’ve been getting the yard and garden ready, doin spring cleaning, reglazing some windows, organizing my tackle, respooling reels and the general fixing of all the things my wife broke over the winter. its not fishing but it does pass the time.

other river guys are going sturgeon fishing…might want to check that out too.

i do plan to get out on some small lakes and chase crappies here as soon as I get a chance.

pap

holy cow Pat are those shrooms from this year already?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Save my insanity by fishing a local lake for pannies,I am dying to try out my new trolling motor and HDS unit.

finman

Drink…..

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

i went and walked for mushrooms on sunday and didnt find any looks like i might have to check out my spots again if there popping

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Those mushroom pictures are from last year guys Its still too cold and too early here. And looking at the extended forecast it will be at least 3 weeks here yet

Although I did see some pictures from Missouri

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

ok thats what i thought i went on sunday just because it felt right than of course that night it dropped to like 40 something.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Sturgeon fishing the next 2 weekends. If the river landing are not open by the time Im back it will be either some crappie fishing or white bass fishing on the upper croix.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I’ve been tying flies, making furled leaders, tying up hair jigs, and sitting in the boat listening to the radio. Can’t wait for the river to go back down!

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

yea i painted a few cranks the other night and just ordered some from jannsnetcraft.com

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Maybe we need to have a pool 4 widow’s party.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

That’s not very nice Pat. Posting shroom photos in early April. You could have at least lead them on a little longer.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.