fish in south central MN?

• linder 1
    New Ulm, MN

Does anyone here know any hot or soon to be hot lakes in south central MN.I live around there. So far, all of the lakes we’ve fished down here were not good at all. All there is is bullheads of nothing. So everytime want to fish we have to drive for three hours to catch fish. And its not fun to do that everytime we want to fish. Just wondering if there was any decent lakes. It would really be nice to know.

baldwin4
    NE IA

Tetonka Lake area

Welcome to the site

j.bird

had decent fishing on tetonka,cedar,mazaska, and cannon…depends on what your fancy is… tetonka and cedar are great bass fisheries. mazaska too. if caught more northern and walleye outta mazaska then the other 2… but the cannon river system does hold average walleye numbers??

linder 1
    New Ulm, MN

Thanks guys. I’ll look into it.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Have not lived or fished in the area for almost 20 years, but we used to do well on the walleyes on Elysian, walleyes & crappies on Madison, gills and bass on Washington, crappies on Jefferson (I believe it was Middle Jeff?). Madison was probably my favorite.

hawkeye27

What is wrong with bullheads I heard guys from Iowa eat the sh*t out of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.