Prince bait shop

• bonecarl
    Rochester,MN

My brother and I went up to the parents for a little work on the house in Onamia last weekend. Needless to say we didnt get much work done to the house, but we did get out on the lake Sat morning ,only to have the boat motor not work properly.We called princes bait shop, explained the problem as best we could.They said it sounded like our water pump was bad seeing as we were not getting any water shooting out the output.They said they could do it in a week,or we could come and buy the part . Well ,we decided to go for it and try to fix it ourselfs.My brother,Dad and I hoped in the truck and headed down to Princes. When we got there they said we could pull the truck in to the back of the shop and use there tools to fix our motor.Everything was great except for we didnt have a clue what to do.To our suprise one of the guys there walked us through it.They let us use everything we needed to get the job done.all in all we got the motor working properly and were on the water in no time. Theres no doubt we will be buying anything we need for fishing from them for a long time to come.They sure went out of there way to help us out,and we are greatful for it.Not to mention we feel pretty confident with future problems with our motor with the knowledge we gained from Princes… What a buisness… Heres to Princes bait and gun shop.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.